Matrice 600 w/ D-RTK firmware issue, HELP!
1746 4 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Brian Liem
lvl.2
Flight distance : 882113 ft
United States

Hello Gents and Ladies, The Matrice 600 after days of failed attempts I was finally able to update the firmware. im guessing someone on DJI's end tweeked it a bit and it now works.
My new problem is the D-RTK firmware. I was able to update both the ground station and the D-RTK onboard the 600. However when I power everything up all is a go except the D-RTK unit onboard, IT FLASHES PURPLE after the boot sequence. I checked both D-RTK units and they are currently running version 1.0.0.21, for some reason they wont connect.

Anyone experience this as of yet?

Thanks,

Brian

2017-4-19
Use props
Brian Liem
lvl.2
United States

Update...I took the Matrice to a wide open area with nothing to cause interference. Apparently the area close to our bldg was causing the interference with the connection. The D-RTK connected fine and I was able to complete a test flight with no issues.
2017-4-19
Use props
rick.iseeit
lvl.2
Canada

Hey Brian,

I'm getting the same purple LED and accord to the manual means "D-RTK is executing floating-point mode".
If your getting a solid green LED (air system) then you are "D-RTK is executing fixed mode".

I just converted my M600/Pro to M600/D-RTK.
Test flight coming soon.

Question: When I was doing test flight with the M600/Pro I was get at least >15 satellites, how many can I expect with the D-RTK unit?

Rick
2017-5-7
Use props
Brian Liem
lvl.2
United States

rick.iseeit Posted at 2017-5-7 17:12
Hey Brian,

I'm getting the same purple LED and accord to the manual means "D-RTK is executing floating-point mode".

Rick, on the RTK 15 satellites would be normal for our location. Generally 9 GPS, and 6 Glonass on each RTK antenna, including the base station.
2017-5-8
Use props
trelew
New

Argentina

Friends: I'm from Argentina, I have a 600 pro d-rtk matrix and it happens to me that I think rtk does not work, since in programmed times it does not land in the same place. Likewise, the geotag of the photos does not correspond to the positions in which they are taken. Can someone tell me what happens? Thank you
2018-2-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules