Battery service issue
935 7 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
dazza.uk
lvl.1
Flight distance : 743110 ft
United Kingdom

So i sent away a battery for a phantom 3 standard, because after lots of tests i was finidng that out of 3 batterys, only one ( the one which came with the phantom ) was causing my gimbal to do strange things mid flight, so i was asked to send it away,

Not once was cost or possible cost metioned, anyway seen as the battery is only 3 month old i assumed there would be no issue in replacoing it under warranty...... Boy was i wrong

After getting proof of delivery emailed to me via UPS,i waited 10 days and stil no word from DJI, so i strated emailing them and online chatting, and after lots of mixed responses and emails, some people telling me it had not been received, some telling me it was blah blah blah, plus the fact that it actually had been recieved but no one bothred to update the online repair checker,

Then after 12 ish days i recieve out of the blue a pro forma invoice for £147 for a new battery WTF LOL, apparently after more emails, because the pro forma didn not describe the issues, the battery is faulty but will not be replaced under warranty because of a scratch ha ha ha ha ha ha ha a scratch are you kidding me?????

For one there was no scratch when i sent it away, and 2 its plain to see this battery has never been droped, damaged or mis-treated in any way

I love dji drones but dam why is there after sales and support so dreadfull?

2017-4-19
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you please provide your case number so I can look into this?
2017-4-19
Use props
dazza.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Jamie I'd be glad to

CAS-551549-G6Z8G2

Regards

Darren
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

dazza.uk Posted at 2017-4-19 14:38
Jamie I'd be glad to

CAS-551549-G6Z8G2

I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties, Darren.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team. We will help to find out if there's anything wrong with the quote and keep you updated as soon as possible.
2017-4-19
Use props
dazza.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-19 18:39
I'm sorry you are experiencing difficulties, Darren.
I have brought this to the attention of our support team. We will help to find out if there's anything wrong with the quote and keep you updated as soon as possible.

Well I would really appreciate that. Thank you very much.

Darren
2017-4-19
Use props
dazza.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

I notice somebody, has changed the title of my thread?
2017-4-20
Use props
dazza.uk
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Well to update the situation dji have sent me a lovely email stating they made a mistake and that the battery was scratched or damaged by either the courier or some
Other form.

So warranty will be approved.

I am very happy about this and also some faith has been restored in dji.

I think I owe some special thanks to the guys that helped and replied to this thread.

So a very big warm thank you.

Daz
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Thanks for your update, we are pleased to hear everything goes smoothly recently, hope you will receive a good one soon.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact us again, thanks for your support!
2017-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules