Not looking good
1082 4 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy1963
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40548 ft
United Kingdom

All i seem to read about on theses forums is peoples money dropping out the skies, Im glad i only spent £500 on a standard
i feel realy sorry for the people who have spent over a thousand for there dji products that have now all become fualty from
app updates/ firmware ! etc,,  I have a P3S that i have owned from new from amazon uk for just over a mth now & was running the app
on my Samsung galaxy S6 edge + first 2 flights was great but after a app up date on the 1st of april it all started going haywire,
I put a few threads on here and they came back saying have you installed the right app Well yes sir i did as the app tell you if theres a update like any app you use
since then i have went out & bought a mini ipad that seem a little better but havnt had much luck to fly as the phantom 3 standard you have this silly little plastic wobbly
this you can put a phone on, I have had to hunt for a holder for a ipad mini which i have managed to get a strange little thing that should be here at the weekend.
the w/tee thats sold with a drone should come with 12 mths as all items bought in the uk. But what i have read on theses forums DJI as there way of getting out of it when a drone hits the water (bit like when you throw your iphone down the toilet) opps its water damaged. !  
DJI have you heard of the sales of goods act 1979 do you understand it !
http://www.legislation.gov.uk/ukpga/1979/54
The retailer has one opportunity to repair or replace digital content that is of unsatisfactory quality, unfit for purpose or not as described,
DJI If you want your company to suceed sort out the program (Apple & andriod ) glitches thats fly your drones your selling.....  other wise you will start to lose your customers
that bought from you. But right now all i see is people have troubles & worried flying there dji drones.
2017-4-19
Use props
WilliamM
Second Officer
Flight distance : 904364 ft
United States

Not sure what your getting at?

Man's head.jpg
2017-4-19
Use props
Orlando_Jeff
lvl.4
Flight distance : 49147 ft
United States

Hello Andy.
I've had my Standard for over a year now with no issues at all. I did update the firmware to 1.79 and had no problems. I don't use the go app much any more. I use Litchi instead and like it much better. Seems like the only posts are the people who have problems with their drone. I'm sure there are much more that never have any issues at all like me.
2017-4-19
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40548 ft
United Kingdom

Orlando_Jeff Posted at 2017-4-19 14:48
Hello Andy.
I've had my Standard for over a year now with no issues at all. I did update the firmware to 1.79 and had no problems. I don't use the go app much any more. I use Litchi instead and like it much better. Seems like the only posts are the people who have problems with their drone. I'm sure there are much more that never have any issues at all like me.

Im so pleased for you jeff that you are one thats never had any troubles. keep flying mate
2017-4-19
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

This post has been closed. It contains little punctuation, has a useless title, and is not conducive towards conversation. Please feel free to post again when your thread content is refined.
2017-4-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules