Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Bluetooth not connecting between App & Mobile
1518 5 2017-4-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mary Ann
lvl.2
Flight distance : 259009 ft
Canada

I have had my mobile about 3 weeks now and never had a problem pairing the Go App with it.  Today it won't pair at all.  Been trying all day but no luck.  I don't want to delete the app as it has all my P3P flight logs from last year on it and don't want to lose that.  Any suggestions?

2017-4-19
Use props
SteveDickin
lvl.4
Flight distance : 776007 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Providing you sync your flight logs in the App, you will be able to delete the app and then re-sync the logs back again.
2017-4-22
Use props
Mary Ann
lvl.2
Canada

SteveDickin Posted at 2017-4-22 14:15
Providing you sync your flight logs in the App, you will be able to delete the app and then re-sync the logs back again.

Awesome!  I'll give that a try.  Can't wait to get this working again!
2017-4-22
Use props
Drone Lady
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4780 ft
Canada

Deleted the app after syncing and re-installed.  Saved my logs, so thank you .  But still not connecting to my Osmo!
2017-4-25
Use props
Mary Ann
lvl.2
Canada

Drone Lady Posted at 2017-4-25 06:11
Deleted the app after syncing and re-installed.  Saved my logs, so thank you .  But still not connecting to my Osmo!

Even though this is months after the problem, it occurred to me that someone else might have the same problem.  I found out why it wasn't connecting.  It turned out it was connecting, but connecting to something else.  It was connecting to my ipad and not my iPhone!  I turned the Bluetooth off on my ipad and Voila!  Problem solved!
2017-7-25
Use props
horatiud75
lvl.1

Romania

I have an osmo mobile and galaxy s7 edge. Starting a week now, after connecting with phone, in 2-3 minutes the gimbal does not stabilize the phone and i need to turn it off/on to start again. And this loop is repeating like forever.

I have the latest firmware installed
2017-7-31
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules