Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Brand new Phantom 4 pro refuses to update firmware
942 5 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sobey1
lvl.1
Flight distance : 15200 ft
United Kingdom

Hi,

My Brand new DJI phantom 4 pro has failed to update to the new firmware.i have seen that a bin file has been emailed to alot of people but i get no response from support at all. I need the file emailed to me at: martynsobey@gmail.com
2017-4-20
Use props
Sobey1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Can anyone help?
2017-4-20
Use props
JW5255
lvl.3
Flight distance : 5291158 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Have you tried DJI Assistant 2 ?  A downloadable program from DJI.  It downloads and installs software automatically.
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Do you get any errors when upgrading the firmware?
Just to verify, you updated it through DJI GO 4 or Assistant 2?
You can download the firmware successfully but cannot finish the upgrading process, right? what is the percentage it goes?
Please describe it in detail and upload the screenshots with the error so we can figure it out. Thanks.
2017-4-20
Use props
Sobey1
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-20 19:02
Do you get any errors when upgrading the firmware?
Just to verify, you updated it through DJI GO 4 or Assistant 2?
You can download the firmware successfully but cannot finish the upgrading process, right? what is the percentage it goes?

Thankyou for your response...... sorted after 4 hours with the online tech team they realised that it is pausing at the camera update part as the firmware download file is corrupt at there end......

They sent me the BIN file to upgrade via SD card after alot of oleading from myself that this was the problem. They dont seem to communicate with the Forum tech support guys such as yourself Natalia, if they did then it shouldn have been such a simple fix takig no longer than 30 minutes.

If anyone that has a brand new P4P drone that is either failing it firmware update at 65ish% on the DJI 2 assistant or 75% and 16% camera by the DJI app.... contact tech support and ask for the H1Camfw.BIN for the current firmware to be emailed to you.
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Sobey1 Posted at 2017-4-21 00:57
Thankyou for your response...... sorted after 4 hours with the online tech team they realised that it is pausing at the camera update part as the firmware download file is corrupt at there end......

They sent me the BIN file to upgrade via SD card after alot of oleading from myself that this was the problem. They dont seem to communicate with the Forum tech support guys such as yourself Natalia, if they did then it shouldn have been such a simple fix takig no longer than 30 minutes.

I am glad to hear that you got it sorted out, while very sorry for your unpleasant experience, it should not take such a long time then provided you the bin file especially you've done all the basic troubleshooting already.
I've reported your concern to the support team, will keep training and improving to provide you more professional service.
Hope you enjoy the drone and have great time on flying!
2017-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules