Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cable Cam Questions
2235 5 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

Hello,

I may be way off my rocker on this one but I'm attempting to do  something and am not sure what to call it.   I believe its called Cable  Cam, but not sure.

Here is what I want to do.    I have some races coming up shortly that  involve racers going down a closed road, I will be flying over this  road, at a safe distance from the racers, and from any crowed (not  looking for a safety speech here)

What I want to do is set up way points down this road or a pre planned  flight path, and then use the right stick of the controller to control  the speed of the inspire down this pre planned flight path.  Therefore  the drone is always following the same path each time, and i control its  speed / direction down this path.

I know this can be done with way point mode and set the speed between  each point, but that won't work as each racer goes a different speed, so  I need to constantly adjust the speed of the drone, and at times  totally stop it.   So if i can set up a pre planned flight path, and  then control the drone manually down this path it would be great.

Can anyone provide me any insight on how this could be done, and maybe a walk through.

Thank You.                                                
2017-4-20
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 680679 ft
United States

It's called a Waypoint mission and I believe you can only do that with AutoPilot or Litchi.  You can adjust as many or as few of the different aspects of your Waypoint Mission as you'd like (Interpolation of the cameras, speed, altitude, etc.).  I like Autopilot the best but it's def more in depth.  The problem being that they recently had an issue with the previous DJI update or so.  I'm not sure if they fixed the Inspire 2 issue or not (I know the Mavic issues have been resolved).  Talk a look at the website https://autoflight.hangar.com  . Hope this helps!  Good luck.
2017-4-20
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

Update: (since 2 min ago haha). All issues have been resolved (Autopilot works as it's supposed to again with all previously affected aircraft)
2017-4-20
Use props
Skyclip
lvl.4
Flight distance : 347940 ft
  • >>>
Germany

Yes, that works with Autopilot. Waypoint Mode with Mission Type Joystick. :-)
2017-4-20
Use props
MadFrenchie
lvl.3
Flight distance : 914711 ft
United States

Skyclip Posted at 2017-4-20 10:23
Yes, that works with Autopilot. Waypoint Mode with Mission Type Joystick. :-)

Excellent!

Thank you very much for the information.
2017-4-20
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
United States

2017-4-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules