Inspire 2 with X4S question
696 4 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JeffP
lvl.3
United States

Hello,  Toady I noticed something with my Inspire 2 and X4S.  Conditions were bright sunny skies.  Normally without a hood I can see my Ipad Air OK when I fly at this time of day.  One thing I noticed and was wondering if this is normal behavior.  When using the X4S camera for flying (NOT the FPV camera) in Video mode I can see the image fine.  I wasn't recording anything at the time.  When I switch to Camera mode the screen gets dimmer and it is tough to see the image in the same conditions. Is this normal or am I missing a setting?  Both the video and still pictures are working fine on the camera.

Thanks! -Jeff
2017-4-20
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to make sure I'm on the same page, this is only affecting the live feed and not the recorded footage, correct?
2017-4-20
Use props
JeffP
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-20 20:24
Just to make sure I'm on the same page, this is only affecting the live feed and not the recorded footage, correct?

Yes that is correct thanks
2017-4-21
Use props
JeffP
lvl.3
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-20 20:24

I am wondering if my battery could be getting low on the IPad. It seems that a 20 minute flight with full brightness can drain my iPad Mini 4 battery a lot. Do any of you use the remote option to charge the battery? Thanks Jeff
2017-4-21
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

JeffP Posted at 2017-4-21 03:51
I am wondering if my battery could be getting low on the IPad. It seems that a 20 minute flight with full brightness can drain my iPad Mini 4 battery a lot. Do any of you use the remote option to charge the battery? Thanks Jeff

The RC does provide power via the USB connection when connected to the mobile device, but the iPad could be draining faster than the RC can put in. There really isn't a method that I'm aware of that could boost the power going into the iPad to fully charge it while it's in use.
2017-4-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules