1160 7 2017-4-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
ProQuad
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20296870 ft
  • >>>
United States

Here is a video I did of our trip to Hawaii.  It is of the big island, including the very North end and South end of the island.  Went to the green sand beach and had a blast.  I think I had as much fun flying around as I did seeing all of the wonderful sights.  Enjoy and as all ways, any constructive criticism is welcome.

2017-4-20
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha ProQuad,

Beautiful trip!  Pretty much all ocean.  I really liked the Hamakua Coast with Waipio and Waimanu at the end.  Wainamu is the valley at the end of WaterWorld.  Good scene choices.  I think they held a ten meter championship off of that platform once.

What is this video program?  I have seen it a few times.  What resolution did you record at?

Now you have saved some great memories!

Aloha and Drone On!
2017-4-20
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

Cetacean Posted at 2017-4-20 15:45
Aloha ProQuad,

Beautiful trip!  Pretty much all ocean.  I really liked the Hamakua Coast with Waipio and Waimanu at the end.  Wainamu is the valley at the end of WaterWorld.  Good scene choices.  I think they held a ten meter championship off of that platform once.

As all ways, so awesome to hear your knowledge of Hawaii.  I would have LOVED to see the championship, as I was/am a diver myself.
I used the GoApp as the video editor and I think I was all shot in 4K at 24fps (but I could be wrong).  
Thanks for the input and I'm glad you enjoyed it...I know I did.
2017-4-20
Use props
DroneTraveler
lvl.2
Flight distance : 274432 ft
United States

The water splashing scenes - what where your settings (white balance, shutter, etc.)  and did you use a filter?
2017-4-20
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DroneTraveler Posted at 2017-4-20 16:44
The water splashing scenes - what where your settings (white balance, shutter, etc.)  and did you use a filter?

Everything was in auto and no filters because they had not come in yet.  As you can see that some of the scenes were too washed out.  Still learning camera settings and now that I have filters...its becoming easier.  
2017-4-21
Use props
81SFORLIFE
lvl.2
Flight distance : 313281 ft
United States

Very nice!

We are heading to Oahu in June, cant wait to fly around and capture some stunning footage.
2017-4-21
Use props
ProQuad
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

81SFORLIFE Posted at 2017-4-21 10:45
Very nice!

We are heading to Oahu in June, cant wait to fly around and capture some stunning footage.

Yep, you will love it there
2017-4-22
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

What a stunning location!
2019-8-16
Use props
Advanced