Drones associated with DJI account question
2292 3 2017-4-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fallsilent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336709 ft
Canada

Just wondering if someone can answer this question and point me in the right direction.

My question is this: Is it possible to view the drones that are associated with your DJI account anywhere? I have searched and searched in my account and cannot find it. I have a Mavic and P4P. I recently purchsed the P4P from a friend who was previously using it with his DJI account and I'm wondering if the info transferred over to my account when I started using it under my login on my iPad in the DJI GO4 app.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks..
2017-4-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hello fallsilent, the email address the owner used to activate the drone was bound to the aircraft.
You can fly the aircraft with different DJI account. You can't access to the info in others DJI account.
2017-4-24
Use props
fallsilent
lvl.4
Flight distance : 336709 ft
Canada

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-4-24 03:08
Hello fallsilent, the email address the owner used to activate the drone was bound to the aircraft.
You can fly the aircraft with different DJI account. You can't access to the info in others DJI account.

Thank you Mindy.

Is it possible to have that AC bound to my email address? Or is it still possible for me to purchase DJI Care Refresh following the the guidelines by submitting a verification video? Or will I run into difficulties because it is bound to the original owners account?
2017-4-24
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fallsilent Posted at 2017-4-24 06:04
Thank you Mindy.

Is it possible to have that AC bound to my email address? Or is it still possible for me to purchase DJI Care Refresh following the the guidelines by submitting a verification video? Or will I run into difficulties because it is bound to the original owners account?

Sorry the activation information cannot be changed.
It's still available for you to submit a verification video.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules