Switch Iso/Shutter control on RC
2399 5 2017-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Rubicon
New
Flight distance : 268297 ft

Italy

When camera mode is in Manual and i push right roll controll it take a beep sound but don't switch the contro ftom Iso to Shutter speed is normal?
I have inspire 1V2 with Z3 camera
Drone FW 1.10.01.40
RC FW 1.7.60
Camera fw 1.9.1.40+
Dji Go 3.1.10 iOs

2017-4-23
Use props
RgrDat
lvl.2
Flight distance : 680679 ft
United States

Are you saying that you are literally pushing in the dial or are you rolling it?  Oddly enough, you need to do both.  First push it in to unlock the settings, then roll it back and forth to ur desired settings.  I believe each time you press it in it will change the particular setting it will then adjust.  In other words, if you press it once and you can change the shutter, the next time you press it you'll be able to change ISO or aperture.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.
2017-4-23
Use props
Rubicon
New
Flight distance : 268297 ft

Italy

RgrDat Posted at 2017-4-23 08:30
Are you saying that you are literally pushing in the dial or are you rolling it?  Oddly enough, you need to do both.  First push it in to unlock the settings, then roll it back and forth to ur desired settings.  I believe each time you press it in it will change the particular setting it will then adjust.  In other words, if you press it once and you can change the shutter, the next time you press it you'll be able to change ISO or aperture.  Hope this helps.  Good luck.

Unfortunately it does not work. I press it by rotating the wheel to always change the ISO settings
2017-4-28
Use props
fansa8e09119
New
Flight distance : 79843 ft
United States

Rubicon Posted at 2017-4-28 19:37
Unfortunately it does not work. I press it by rotating the wheel to always change the ISO settings

I just got my Z3 today and I'm having the same issue. This is a big problem for me as I'm flying near dusk a lot and really need to change both shutter and ISO as I turn in and our of the dropping sunlight.  

Anybody have a workaround or an ETA on a fix from DJI???
2017-7-25
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fansa8e09119 Posted at 2017-7-25 22:19
I just got my Z3 today and I'm having the same issue. This is a big problem for me as I'm flying near dusk a lot and really need to change both shutter and ISO as I turn in and our of the dropping sunlight.  

Anybody have a workaround or an ETA on a fix from DJI???

Please reset the RC by the following steps:
Keep pressing C1+C2+Shutter button, turn off and turn in RC, then release all the buttons.
Please check if the Camera Setting Dial works. If the problem persists, please provide the firmware version of the RC, aircraft, camera and the APP, thanks.
2017-7-25
Use props
timcss74.email
New

United States

I am having sn issue, can’t get the right wheel to control iso like my old inspire did.  How do i ger the right wheel to controll iso

In camera mode the wheel chsnges 100 iso blue to 60 aperature blue and bavk and forth but changing nothing ...
2019-1-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules