Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hazardpro1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

Hi all, I have a custom build, running;

N3 flight controller (latest firmare)
Lightbridge 2 (latest firmware)
X3 gimbal - (running latest OSMO firmware)

All has been working fine, until today when I hooked up the new Matrice 600 channel epansion kit.

When I did Go app asked me to update the LB2 controller firmware (which I did). But now my X3 camera is dead. Does nothing and I have a 'camera firmware requires updating' message in the GO app.

But I have no idea what firmware I am updating to?

When I hook up the X3 to my OSMO its not promting for a firmware update and works fine. When I hook it up to my aircraft/Go app, it prompts me to upgrade the firmare, but gives no download options (just says to refer to academy tutorials).

PLEASE can anyone assist me?

Thanks
H
2017-4-23
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

OK Update.

So I have just tested in a completely new set of components.

N3, LB3, X3 and matrice mounting kit.

X3 on latest OSMO firmware
LB2 on latest firmware
N3 on latest firmware

It all seems to be working BUT I am getting a camera firmware notice in the Go App (everything is functioning ok but I still have the notice).

There is currently no new OSMO firmware, so I have nothing to upgrade it to.

DJI - is there going to be new firmware that will take care of this Firmware notice? What firmware should I upgrade to with the above setup?

Thanks in advance.

H

PS that doesnt yet fix my original issue with the expansion kit but ill be looking at that also
2017-4-24
Use props
BuffaloJustin
lvl.2
Flight distance : 152060 ft
United States

You'll always get a firmware notice on the camera when using LB2/N3 or A3/ and an X series camera. Just ignore it. I've had one on my X5 since I built my rig, it makes no difference.
2017-4-24
Use props
Hazardpro1
lvl.2

United Kingdom

BuffaloJustin Posted at 2017-4-24 17:27
You'll always get a firmware notice on the camera when using LB2/N3 or A3/ and an X series camera. Just ignore it. I've had one on my X5 since I built my rig, it makes no difference.

Ok thanks for the info - actually prior to the latest firmware update on the LB2 I had not been getting a firmware notice at all. Only since the new LB2 firmware update.

But good to know it can be ignored.
2017-4-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules