Plain DANGEROUS
2939 19 2015-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
boinkboink
lvl.1
Singapore

I came across this article from a news website. Nothing describe how shocked I am after reading the report......

2015-3-4
Use props
alexmarnas
lvl.4
Flight distance : 606237 ft
France

Crazy, if it does not stop, in 2 years from now, it will be banned to fly everywhere!
2015-3-4
Use props
lethbrp
lvl.4
United Kingdom

F£$kin idiots. Stupidity like this will cause repercussions within this field. Notwithstanding the serious potential danger to passengers/crew and aircraft. I hope they catch the fools that took images.
2015-3-4
Use props
boinkboink
lvl.1
Singapore

This is one of the http://youtu.be/o8AhFEQXWpA uploaded by the Instagram user. Totally PISS !!!

2015-3-4
Use props
Wildcat Willie
lvl.3

Canada

Thats one of the reasons why Forums like this are important .  That we can show as a community and individuals that most of us are responsible pilots flying in a safe way respecting the rights of others. If not, then forums like this will be used against us. Its up to each of us which way it will go.  Personally, I have found this forum very helpful and respectful even if when we disagree. Lets keep it up...
2015-3-4
Use props
Bobbybee
lvl.1

United Kingdom

That's a screen shot off Microsoft FSX
2015-3-4
Use props
CrabHawk
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

That guy is an Idiot, Dude is messing it up for us World Wide!!
2015-3-4
Use props
brianmlevy.me
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2441663 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

The unbelievable irresponsibility and stupid of this idiot who took these is, indeed, breathtaking. I totally agree with all of the comments above. I certainly think that as an Inspire 1 community we need to make it very clear that we decry such madness and do not associate ourselves with it in any way, shape or form. I agree that we need to stand-up for responsible flying. I LOVE aerial photography and the wonderful freedom that quads offer. I want to KEEP flying thank you very much. Let's not let the a********s ruin it for everyone!
2015-3-4
Use props
metalios
lvl.3
Flight distance : 892703 ft
  • >>>
United States

If true, these guys should be tracked down; arrested AND prosecuted for reckless endangerment. Someone showed me a video yesterday of the same clowns with a different plane landing. Appeared very real.

This is the kind of thing where the FAA, in the interests of public safety, and with a perfect excuse, can shut down all UAV flights. No one will question their decision to do so - and then, we'll all wait months or years for the right to fly again.
2015-3-4
Use props
vonbaron1
lvl.4
Flight distance : 42014 ft
  • >>>
United States

That guy should be hung by his jewels until dried out good.   One big hit by these and we can kiss our machines all good bye.
2015-3-4
Use props
Colonel Angus
lvl.4

United States

A Example needs to be made of them for their  foolishness.

2015-3-4
Use props
MainlineAerial
New

United States

My jaw just dropped! Very concerning video. .  It may get worse before it gets better I hate to say!
2015-3-4
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

Privacy and safety advocates are buying and flying in such places to force authorities to outlaw drones!
2015-4-5
Use props
eggbeater
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3502972 ft
  • >>>
United States

And with the recent suicide pilots and 911 the biggest threat to passenger aircraft comes from within.  We need to eliminate the cockpit and the ability to fly passenger aircraft from within and fly them like drones with pilots on the ground with a supervisor ready to intervene.
2015-4-5
Use props
Aerographis
lvl.2

United States

I will make a prediction that the FAA will require, at the least, commercial UAV's to be equipped with a GPS that can be tracked like a cellphone.
2015-4-5
Use props
SkySight
lvl.4
Flight distance : 143566828 ft
United States

I think they need to make it where if they fly within a certain range of the airport there is some frequency jamming device that literally makes it disengage from the controller and the drone either crashes or turns around and can't get through some invisible wall. There aren't that many drones out there. I also think it might be even better to put a mode C transponder on them. That would require everyone to be responsible because that mode c can be tracked to who they are and prosecute these morons.
2015-4-5
Use props
Dangair
lvl.4

Canada

What I can't believe is how stupid someone can really be! This person blatantly breaks the law and endangers all those people in the plane and many more on the ground and then is dumb enough to post the recording of it. That's the icing on the cake right there folks!
2015-4-5
Use props
gwhiz2k
lvl.3

Canada

Bobbybee Posted at 2015-3-5 02:38
That's a screen shot off Microsoft FSX

Kidding right? I've played FSX a lot, and it's NOT that detailed...
2015-4-5
Use props
Midi
lvl.2
Flight distance : 5134951 ft
Germany

We will get more regulations I think.  Some countries will ban copters all together.  It will be an "interesting" time
As copters go mainstream right now and many more people unfamiliar with air regulations will start to fly around.

It's the birth pain we are in now.   You in the USA have a good argument here, being allowed to carry all kind of weapons, why not a copter.   (Sorry for the bad joke)
2015-4-6
Use props
snowyowl1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 646024 ft
Canada

This is sad to see as the rest of us that follow CT Or FAA regulations will be affected.Problem is any idiot can buy a UVA .Im a car guy also and I love my car shows and fast cars,but sad to say we see this same thing happen people street Racing,doing burnouts in traffic areas not good for the sport,gives the responsible owners and industry Black eye.I would love to see UAVs in movies but what I'm afraid is they will use them in ways that we don't want to see,giving people bad ideas.I Hope they catch this idiot and make an example of him.
2015-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules