Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
I start the inspire and the gimbal does nothing
825 4 2017-4-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2b56e667
lvl.1
Flight distance : 606152 ft
Chile

I start the inspire and the gimbal does nothing!, Just turn on the green light. Everything worked fine, turn off the drone, then turned it on and no longer answered the gimbal anymore.
Download the latest firmware 01.10.01.40 and put it in the micro sd the .bin, but nothing happens either. (With the battery at 100%, the drone did not hit or anything.
2017-4-23
Use props
SkyHigh UAV
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2838921 ft
Australia

Needs to go in for repair, had the same issue and was told its the magnets in the gimball.
2017-5-5
Use props
Barker Flyer
lvl.2
Flight distance : 158327 ft

Australia

Hi,
Have you removed it and made sure it's fitted correctly?
Another thing you may want to try is a calibration in the app.
I had a similar thing happen to me and doing the above seemed to sort things out.

Cheers,
Rafael..
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

As previously mentioned, have you made sure the gimbal connections are fitted properly? Did you notice this after updating firmware or did this just to seem to happen randomly?
2017-5-5
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Remove the camera from the mount and clean the contacts with some good quality electrical product. I have a link below.  Also, make sure the cables connected to the mounting board are tight (sometimes these can become disconnected)   DeoxIT Liquid
link
Improves Conductivity
• Deoxidizes, Cleans & Preserves
• Reduces Intermittent Connections, Arcing & RFI
• Temperature Range, -34oC to 200oC

I hope you get things going again
Rich
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules