How do can I convert my 4k Video to 1080p?
51294 51 2017-4-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Wirezfree
lvl.4
Flight distance : 17999 ft
United Kingdom

Another FREE Open Source App with good help files, and lots of YouTube tutorials is OpenShot
2018-1-12
Use props
RolandW
lvl.2
United States

Maya W Posted at 2017-11-28 21:48
WinX HD Video Converter for Mac can make it.
Load your file > select MP4 format (compatible with your Mac and iPhone 6s) > adjust resolution from 4K to 1080P > run.

Can WinX for Mac be had for free? I had it on my Mac and it stopped working; don't remember the details. I still use WinX converter on a Windows machine, but would like to have it on my MacBook again. I see that I can download it free, but that doesn't always mean it's freeware.
2018-1-12
Use props
myforek
New

Indonesia

How to convert 4K video to 1080p using VLC Media Player:
1. Launch this software and open the Media> Convert / Save section.
2. Now, add one or more 4K video files and press the Convert / Save button to open the Conversion section.
3. From the Conversion section, first, select one of the available video profiles (H.264 + mp3, H.265 + mp3, etc.) and press the Edit Profile option to select the format and resolution of the video output.
4. To set the resolution, select the Video Codec tab from Edit Profile and enter 1920 * 1080 manually in the Frame Size field and press the Save button.
5. Finally, press the Start button to start the conversion process.

This software converts 4k video to 1080p at a much faster rate compared to various other similar software. Overall, this is one of the best 4k to 1080p video converters.

semutsujud
2018-8-7
Use props
Wlee2060
lvl.2

United States

Hello,
I usually used Joyoshare Video Converter to convert videos. You can also try this best video converter for Mac to convert your 4K video to 1080p in a few clicks only.  Just import your target 4K video to the program, click the Format button to choose output format as MP4 and set the resolution from auto to 1080p, and then click the Convert button to start conversion, done.
2019-5-19
Use props
linksbom
New

Japan

You can try Acrok Mac 4K to 1080P Converter (Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Mac) to do this job. With this software, you can convert Mavic footage to any format on Mac with fast speed and best quality. You can follow below kink to learn how it works. acrok.com/4k-to-1080p-converter/
2019-7-3
Use props
linksbom
New

Japan

You can try Acrok Mac 4K to 1080P Converter (Acrok Video Converter  Ultimate for Mac) to do this job. With this software, you can convert  Mavic footage to any format on Mac with fast speed and best quality. You  can follow below kink to learn how it works.

The Link: acrok.com/4k-to-1080p-converter/

1. Run Acrok Video Converter Ultimate for Mac

2. Choose 1080P format as output format

3. Start 4K to 1080P conversion

2019-7-3
Use props
David Martin Graff
Second Officer
Flight distance : 106566408 ft
  • >>>
United States

You can use DivX Converter to "down-convert" your video...
2019-7-3
Use props
djiuser_Iyi7nHq9Eohl
lvl.1

China

To downscale the 4K to 1080p resolution. UFUSoft Video Converter for Mac will do you a favor among a myriad of tools. It is surely in the support of converting UHD 4K video down to 1080p or 720p quickly. Plus, it is capable to convert your 4K footage to virtually any format you want including MKV,MP4, MOV, WMV, FLV, etc. It also comes with a handy built-in editor, giving you ability to edit your file and make full control over the quality of the exported video.
2019-8-8
Use props
djiuser_Iyi7nHq9Eohl
lvl.1

China

ufusoft.com/4k-video-to-1080p-converter-how-to-convert-downscale-4k-video-to-1080p/
2019-8-8
Use props
Daivd
lvl.1

United States

I use iDealshare VideoGo to convert 4k Video to 1080p in various video format like mkv, mp4, flv, mov, avi, wmv, rmvb, etc
2019-12-5
Use props
Daivd
lvl.1

United States

iDealshare VideoGo also helps to convert 4k to 1080p.
iDealshare VideoGo can convert between various audio format like AIFF, WAV, M4A, MP3, FLAC, WMA, RA, OGG, OPUS, MP2, etc.
It also can convert video to audio format.
It even can convert between various video formats like MP4, AVI, WMV, MKV, FLV, H.265, VOB, MPG, WEBM, TS, 3GP etc
2019-12-20
Use props
johnwhat
New

Pakistan

Utilize Apowersoft Free Online Video Converter
There are so many good free converters, and Apowersoft <a herf="https://blog.media.io/image-converter/jpg-to-jpeg.html">Free Video Converter Online</a> is one of the best, which also supports 4K videos. As a web-based video converter application, it will not cost much of your network traffic flow, but you need to download and install Launcher for the first time before converting. The Launcher is absolutely safe and small, which takes little space on your disk. Refer to the following steps to help you successfully convert 4K video to 1080p.

Go to the site of Free Online Video Converter.
Convert 4k Video to 1080p
Press “Select files to start” and then browse the local 4K video.
Press the button of “Settings” and then drop down the menu of “Resolution”.
Choose the option of “1080P 1920*1080 (16:9)” and then click “OK” to confirm changes.
Return to the main interface and then hit the “Convert” button and select a local directory for placing the converted files.
4Kto1080 Online
In general, you can easily finish the conversion from 4K to 1080p by this online application. However, when you are in a bad condition or lack the connection of the Internet, you will not make this application work well. A standalone video converter doesn’t rely on the internet.

Use Apowersoft Video Converter Studio
The recommended one is Apowersoft Video Converter Studio which provides a wide range of formats for the output videos. And you can preview the video after you adjust the images to verify whether the effect is acceptable. What’s more, it grants you the ability to convert videos in bulk making more efficient. If you try to use this, it can fully satisfy your needs on 4K to 1080p converter. Refer to the below how-to-use guide.

Download and install it on your computer.
Download

Launch the software, hit the “Add Files” button on top-left of the interface so as to load the 4K video you want to convert.
After loading the files, you can click the “Profile” and choose the output format, for example, “MP4 HD 1080P”.
Finally hit the “Convert” to commence the conversion, and you will soon get resulted file in the output directory.

Apart from the conversion, it possesses another two powerful functions: video downloader and video editor. With the downloader, you can easily and unconditionally download online videos, which means you can add streaming videos into your collection in local drive. And it also lets you download files in 1080p or 4K. As for the editor function, you can access to trim the video, adjust the effect, and add watermarks and subtitles.
2022-6-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules