Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
How Long do DJI Repairs Take
16965 87 2015-3-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fans4e4660cb Posted at 2017-8-18 23:53
I just send you a message with my case numbers ( 2 cases now). I appreciate if you could take a prompt attention to it.
Thanks

We are so sorry for the unpleasant experience with our customer service, I've seen Diana has replied your post in another thread and the case has been escalated to local team to follow up and take care.
Apologize again for the trouble caused. Hope you will get it back very soon.
2017-8-21
Use props
djiuser_JlBiQNX
New
United States

flbstudio Posted at 2015-3-6 11:36
Yea, I've been in touch with them multiple times...you're probably just "unlucky"...

I guess I am unlucky to. I got DJI care refresh, they suppose to send me a replacement when they receive a broken one. I sent it on Sep 5th, they got it 4-5 days later. Today is October, 9th. they keep telling me it will be shipped in 1-2 days.( every 3 days, same answer) I think I will never get my bird back.
2017-10-9
Use props
mancuso_inc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39708 ft
United States

I sent mine in from LA to the repair facility east of us in SoCal for a gimbal issue, they received it next day and took about two weeks to assess and send back. I had to replace the gimbal with a new one, but they covered a faulty RC.
They inadvertently sent me the original gimbal back though, so had to send it all back to be re-assessed, and sure enough it returned two weeks later again with the new gimbal I paid for.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_JlBiQNX Posted at 2017-10-9 15:00
I guess I am unlucky to. I got DJI care refresh, they suppose to send me a replacement when they receive a broken one. I sent it on Sep 5th, they got it 4-5 days later. Today is October, 9th. they keep telling me it will be shipped in 1-2 days.( every 3 days, same answer) I think I will never get my bird back.

We are sorry to read on that, would you please post the case number here? We will help to look into and ship out the drone as soon as possible.
2017-10-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mancuso_inc Posted at 2017-10-9 21:56
I sent mine in from LA to the repair facility east of us in SoCal for a gimbal issue, they received it next day and took about two weeks to assess and send back. I had to replace the gimbal with a new one, but they covered a faulty RC.
They inadvertently sent me the original gimbal back though, so had to send it all back to be re-assessed, and sure enough it returned two weeks later again with the new gimbal I paid for.

We are sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, two weeks of turn around is normal for the whole repair process including the delivery and shipping.
We will keep improving the quality control and make your experience with us better in the future.
2017-10-9
Use props
mancuso_inc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 39708 ft
United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-10-9 23:12
We are sorry for the unpleasant experience with us, two weeks of turn around is normal for the whole repair process including the delivery and shipping.
We will keep improving the quality control and make your experience with us better in the future.

Oh I think you misunderstood, my complaint was that I was sent the ORIGINAL faulty gimbal back instead of a new one. It was annoying because I had to then send it BACK in, wait another week for that to get figured out, and eventually get sent the new X3.

All worked out. I've since crashed it and it's back on its way for repairs. Ho hum...
2017-11-19
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mancuso_inc Posted at 2017-11-19 23:19
Oh I think you misunderstood, my complaint was that I was sent the ORIGINAL faulty gimbal back instead of a new one. It was annoying because I had to then send it BACK in, wait another week for that to get figured out, and eventually get sent the new X3.

All worked out. I've since crashed it and it's back on its way for repairs. Ho hum...

I‘m sorry for the misunderstanding.
But glad to know all worked out, please let us know if you need further assistance.
Happy flying.
2017-11-21
Use props
Morrisson
lvl.4
Flight distance : 20710033 ft
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_JlBiQNX Posted at 2017-10-9 15:00
I guess I am unlucky to. I got DJI care refresh, they suppose to send me a replacement when they receive a broken one. I sent it on Sep 5th, they got it 4-5 days later. Today is October, 9th. they keep telling me it will be shipped in 1-2 days.( every 3 days, same answer) I think I will never get my bird back.

Hmmm...strange. But yes, I guess sometimes the repairs take longer than others.

I've sent in various repairs a number of times and they always do a good job on the repair itself!

Best,
Gavin
2018-1-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules