ETA on Shipping Order #0018933690397
1644 4 2017-4-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6bc31e15
New
Canada

I've been waiting for my P4P and backpack since 4 April 2017.  I got the spare batteries and propellers, but no drone or backpack.
I've been trying to get my drone ever since.  They claim they shipped it but clearly size and weight of the package does not match the size of a drone or backpack.
Their customer service ain't worth
Now i'm out 2100 dollars, and now stuck with batteries and propellers for a drone i don't have.
Thanks DJI for screwing me.

An unsatisfied customer
shipdji2.png
2017-4-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We sympathize with your situation, and would like to try our best to help you.
Just checked with our sales team, they received your e-mail as well and replied you yesterday. We are aware of your case and working on it now, will contact you for an update once we figure out what happened, thank you very much for your patience and support!
2017-4-25
Use props
Jay-Sun
New
Canada

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-25 23:45
We sympathize with your situation, and would like to try our best to help you.
Just checked with our sales team, they received your e-mail as well and replied you yesterday. We are aware of your case and working on it now, will contact you for an update once we figure out what happened, thank you very much for your patience and support!

They said they were gonna send me a tracking number but haven't received it yet.  Just making sure you don't forget to ship out the most expensive products from my original purchase.
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Jay-Sun Posted at 2017-4-26 13:11
They said they were gonna send me a tracking number but haven't received it yet.  Just making sure you don't forget to ship out the most expensive products from my original purchase.

No worries, we are follow up your case recently.
2017-4-28
Use props
fansdf7d83d7
lvl.4

Japan

I applied for the eTA and got it approved. The entire application process was incredibly simple. I completed the form on https://etacanadaonline.com/ that took me less than 10 minutes. In a short time I received an email saying I'm confirmed and approved. I haven't used it yet, but hope I will have a chance soon
2017-10-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules