1035 4 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans14ba2033
lvl.1
Flight distance : 390968 ft
United States

So here's my time frame and experience with DJI Mavic:

3/23/2017 : Received Mavic that I ordered.
Within the first few days, I've been noticing jello-effects on the videos I recorded. It was shaky and disturbing. I received a defective unit.

3/30/2017: I contacted DJI support via online chat with a guy named "Alvin" and he set me up with a replacement saying "free of charge" because I can request a replacement "√ Within fifteen (15) calendar days of receiving the product if the product suffers performance failure." I proceeded to pack my Mavic to be sent to California for a replacement.

4/5/2017: UPS tracking says my Mavic was delivered to DJI in Carson, California.

Since then, I've waited patiently, but I haven't been receiving any emails regarding the progress with my Mavic. I contacted multiple DJI support and customer service, and they all question whether or not I "settled my quote" because they assume I'm using my DJI Care Refresh. I never intended to use my DJI Care Refresh because I did not crash my Mavic, I'm merely asking for a replacement due to manufacture defect.

To this date, I'm still seeing that my Mavic is in the "Damage Assessment" phase that says it should take "1-3 days".......It's been almost a month now.

Can anyone help me out here? How long does it take for a replacement to come in due to gimbal/camera defect resulting in shaky video footages?
DJI status.png
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Could you happen to provide your case number so I can get a better idea as to where you currently are in this process?
2017-4-26
Use props
fans14ba2033
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-26 09:51
Could you happen to provide your case number so I can get a better idea as to where you currently are in this process?

I PM'ed you my case number.

When my replacement request was made, I was told that I just needed to send in my aircraft (no need to send in controller, battery, propellers etc). And I received an email for a "696.00" fee for repair!
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

fans14ba2033 Posted at 2017-4-26 15:03
I PM'ed you my case number.

When my replacement request was made, I was told that I just needed to send in my aircraft (no need to send in controller, battery, propellers etc). And I received an email for a "696.00" fee for repair!

If you look at the very bottem where it says "Total Payment", you'll see that it has a $0 balance. In addition, the notes just under "Dear Customer" also indicate that the unit is being covered under warranty. From what I can see, it's moving forward in the repair/replacement process. You should be seeing further progress quite soon.
2017-4-26
Use props
fans14ba2033
lvl.1
United States

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-26 15:09
If you look at the very bottem where it says "Total Payment", you'll see that it has a $0 balance. In addition, the notes just under "Dear Customer" also indicate that the unit is being covered under warranty. From what I can see, it's moving forward in the repair/replacement process. You should be seeing further progress quite soon.

Thank you so much for verifying!
2017-4-27
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules