1120 4 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DroneADservice
lvl.4
Flight distance : 697441 ft
Switzerland

Hello forum members,

Today i purchased my Prores licence key and received already my activation code. but i'm not able to activate it within the DJI Assistant app (V 1.0.9).
In fact DJI Assistant rejected both of my account registrations on the login window...(Tested the logins on the forum page and it worked, but not with the DJI Assistant).

Somebody here to help please

Thanks

Patrick

2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to clarify, is this the first time you're using the Assistant 2 program or is this a recent development?
2017-4-26
Use props
DroneADservice
lvl.4
Flight distance : 697441 ft
Switzerland

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-26 14:45
Just to clarify, is this the first time you're using the Assistant 2 program or is this a recent development?

Hello DJI-Jamie,

Thanks for taking the time...and the problem is fixed now. It worked after maybe 3-4 hours of attempts and finally the Assistant detected the AC and the License Key.
It was maybe a server connection problem and i also reinstalled the Assistant app or maybe there was a confusion because i bought the Inspire2 and the license under 2 different accounts (privat / professional).

Thanks anyway and have a nice day

Patrick
2017-4-26
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

DroneADservice Posted at 2017-4-26 23:00
Hello DJI-Jamie,

Thanks for taking the time...and the problem is fixed now. It worked after maybe 3-4 hours of attempts and finally the Assistant detected the AC and the License Key.

It's good to hear that you were able to get it sorted.
2017-4-27
Use props
David_Heisler
New
United States

PLease help, I have the same problem, Bought an Inspire 2 with X7 , purchased the license and received my email with activation code...connected drone to Mac and launched Assistant 2 - when i go to the license page there is nothing there but a picture of a drone...no where to type my code in - so so so over this

I reinstalled the software multiple time, tried different cords, reset factory defaults etc etc...Just want this damn drone to work...ANYBODY?  DJI says, "oh well is should work in the software"

UGH
2018-1-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules