GS Pro pausing mission
3356 5 2017-4-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
UAVServices
lvl.2
Flight distance : 756178 ft
Canada

We are running N3+ and the mission is pausing randomly. We have to try and reload the mission (while hovering) and this works sometimes but usually we have to bring it back and reload the mission.

This happened 50% of the flights.

Next up we need the mission to resume where it left off and NOT go back to the end of the strip and refly the same half strip again.

The old version of GS Pro had no problem resuming the mission exactly where it left off.

DJI?

2017-4-26
Use props
Beard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 28871 ft

United States

After pausing a flight using GS Pro we have not been able to re-transmit a mission yet. 50% of the time when can't transmit a mission during initial takeoff. Will only transmit after shutting the controller down and completely closing GS Pro . Then restaring the process. Very frustrating.
2017-4-28
Use props
Phantom-Paul 7
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2551634 ft
Australia

I wonder if that is more a problem with the flight controller than the GS Pro app?
My phantoms both allow pausing of the missions and restarting from last point. I haven't tried it with the Inspire as I don't use it for 3D mapping (seams a waste of a good bird)
Next time I'm out I'll try a quick waypoint flight with the Inspire and GS Pro to see if it can be paused and resumed.
2017-4-30
Use props
UAVServices
lvl.2
Flight distance : 756178 ft
Canada

Beard Posted at 2017-4-28 07:58
After pausing a flight using GS Pro we have not been able to re-transmit a mission yet. 50% of the time when can't transmit a mission during initial takeoff. Will only transmit after shutting the controller down and completely closing GS Pro . Then restaring the process. Very frustrating.

yes same here...
2017-5-5
Use props
Mrdn Eng
lvl.2

Israel

Same thing happen to me.. Pause randomally and do not restart from the last point it restart from the last waypoint which not good...
I have no idea why it Pause alone..
I do not tauch the Pause bottom...
Thanks
2020-2-5
Use props
Mrdn Eng
lvl.2

Israel

Same thing happen to me.. Pause randomally and do not restart from the last point it restart from the last waypoint which not good...
I have no idea why it Pause alone..
I do not tauch the Pause bottom...
Thanks.
2020-2-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules