Accidentally Cleared Cache! Can any one help?
5629 4 2017-4-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Minh
New
Japan

Hi everyone,

I've made a stupid mistake where I was trying to free up more space to record more footage of my holiday. Despite saving some of the videos from the DJI Go app to the camera roll, the app was still consuming the same amount of space (~20 gb). I read a comment that suggested clearing the cache. Unfortunately, in doing so, it wiped all videos from the app; in particular the videos I hadn't had a chance to save to the camera roll.

Being overseas, I had not backed up my iPhone nor do I have iCloud back up of the DJI Go app. I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions on if it is possible to retrieve the video data? I've been up all night trying various data recovery programs to no avail... any help would be much appreciated.

(I have an iPhone 6, with latest iOS and DJI Go app, and have been recording with a DJI Osmo Mobile)

Thanks in advance.
2017-4-27
Use props
Alexschwae
New

Japan

Hi! Same happened to me. I was able to recover it via a mac and itunes. Access the dji app data via itunes and find the folder with suspiciously huge Data in it. There is your lost cache!
2017-10-23
Use props
fans052622b6
New
United Arab Emirates

Alexschwae Posted at 2017-10-23 01:08
Hi! Same happened to me. I was able to recover it via a mac and itunes. Access the dji app data via itunes and find the folder with suspiciously huge Data in it. There is your lost cache!

How to see the cache files on DJI Go app...I am having issue when saving the files from the APP to my iphone. It keeps saying memory full or insufficient memory but i have only utilized 70GB out of my 256gb storage.

Please help.
2017-12-25
Use props
Kagome
lvl.1

Hi help, i have tried to recover it via itunes windows, i didnt see any videos i am looking for. Hellpppp!
2019-9-4
Use props
SparkUK
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1512425 ft
United Kingdom

Alexschwae Posted at 2017-10-23 01:08

Hi, I have this issue, can you please be a little more specific about the steps that you took? If I use iCloud backup rather than backing up on iTunes will I still be able to find the deleted cache files on my iPhone?
2020-6-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules