Tablet holder & sunshade for under £20
870 5 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Andy1963
lvl.2
Flight distance : 40548 ft
United Kingdom

I have managed to find a half decent holder after doing a little research for my P3S remote got my self the inspire holder but i dont want to drill the
controler as i have seen in many videos as its only just under 2 mths old. I also got a half decent sunshade all from amazon, the tablet seems pretty stable in the holder but think it will come lose after time as i used the one screw that attaches the holder to the lanyard holder. Will just have to keep a flat head screw driver in my bag !

inspire holder & shade

inspire holder & shade
2017-4-28
Use props
Caribbean White
lvl.1

Dominican Republic

So maybe don't worth the money? I need something sturdy that lasts.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

I've seen some 3rd party tablet holders that screw onto the rail on the back of the RC instead of drilling the Inspire 1 tablet holder. That might be something to consider as they seem to function about the same without potentially voiding the warranty.
2017-4-28
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-4-28 14:56
I've seen some 3rd party tablet holders that screw onto the rail on the back of the RC instead of drilling the Inspire 1 tablet holder. That might be something to consider as they seem to function about the same without potentially voiding the warranty.

Thats what i was worrying about  DJi-Jamie wont be so bad when its over 12mth old, It looks to do the job nicely once its done with this mount. I used it like this twice now & it doesn't move at all so shall keep it like this. Its not like i throw my stuff around any way so should be good to go might just need a tweak now & again.
2017-4-28
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Andy1963 Posted at 2017-4-28 15:00
Thats what i was worrying about  DJi-Jamie wont be so bad when its over 12mth old, It looks to do the job nicely once its done with this mount. I used it like this twice now & it doesn't move at all so shall keep it like this. Its not like i throw my stuff around any way so should be good to go might just need a tweak now & again.

Good to hear it's working out so far. Happy flying!
2017-4-28
Use props
Andy1963
lvl.2
United Kingdom

Update on this holder above its solid as a rock with my ipad mini & still no movement just using one screw through the lanyard holder
2017-5-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules