Image tilt 30 degrees
859 6 2017-4-28
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2f4ce9e0
New
Flight distance : 338566 ft
Switzerland

I have my Mavic since mid of March and everything was perfect (more than 80 flights) until last week when an issue has appeared.

Since a week now everytime I switch on my Mavic the carema tilts and stays at around 30 degrees. I tried to recalibrate the IMU, gimbal and compass several times but nothing works.

Did anyone already see that and/or have an idea on how to fix it?  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm2bZfBI9CM&feature=youtu.be
2017-4-28
Use props
DrEMHmrk2
lvl.2
Flight distance : 291575 ft
United States

I had that happen to me once two days ago, I restarted the drone and it went away but it looked exactly like yours.
2017-4-28
Use props
Bintryin
lvl.3
Flight distance : 164406 ft
Australia

That looks like .600 firmware to me good luck with it!!!
2017-4-28
Use props
Asainz320
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1061594 ft
  • >>>
United States

This happened to me as soon as I updated to .600. The first time I turned on my Mavic after the update, the camera started tilting by it self. I also did a calibration for everything but that didnt really fix it. After flying it for a bit it went away and it hasnt happened again. I mentioned this in the Firmware Update thread but no one replied so I thought it was only me.
2017-4-28
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Just hit the 5th button to move the Gimbal UP AND DOWN and you will be OK...

Also you need to spread the propellers wide open, all 4 fo them. Turning the battery on/off click once hold 2 sceonds reelase and then click and hold until turns on.
2017-4-28
Use props
Joshua96
New
Philippines

Have the same problem. I noticed it after i crashed the mavic so i panicked. It only happens on start up.
2017-4-28
Use props
fans2f4ce9e0
New
Flight distance : 338566 ft
Switzerland

dronist Posted at 2017-4-28 15:11
Just hit the 5th button to move the Gimbal UP AND DOWN and you will be OK...

Also you need to spread the propellers wide open, all 4 fo them. Turning the battery on/off click once hold 2 sceonds reelase and then click and hold until turns on.

Hi! I tried to do exactly what you said but it doesn't fix the problem at all!
2017-4-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules