Drone shipping?
1156 9 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Badfish1
lvl.1
United States

I'm not going to type everything out here. My drone was sent in a month ago for repairs. It was replaced under DJI Care Refresh on Friday, April 21st and has been waiting to ship for a week. This entire week, I've been told every day or so that 'it will ship out in 1-2 business days'.
My main post has been buried so here's a new one that links to it: https://forum.dji.com/thread-92406-1-1.html
Here is my final post from that thread:

Wow. Just wow. You guys screwed up again. Why am I not surprised?

Yesterday I talked to a DJI customer service agent over the phone (at around 415 PM PST). I explained everything above to the woman on the phone and was assured that she would take care of me. I explained that I would be out of town, etc. after May 02 and she said that they could change the shipping address if I knew where I would be. Since I will be in California at my office during this time, I provided my office address. She told me that she would also email me to get the address to confirm it all. I was also told again that it would be sent with a faster 2 day delivery. Fine.

438 PM PST (DJI/Carson time): I received said email from DJI asking for the new address. I replied at 435 PM PST with my California office address and assumed everything was good to go.
546 PM PST: I receive a shipping notification email from DJI with a UPS tracking number. Awesome, it shipped out finally.

So, I go to UPS' website and enter the tracking number. No information yet. Ok, that's normal. Usually a label is printed and then once it's picked up by the driver it gets officially put into the system. I'll just wait a little bit.

Check again later last night, and what do I find? Not only is DJI sending my Mavic to my house, it's getting sent 5-day with a delivery date of May 05.

SERIOUSLY DJI WTF????!?!?!?!??!??

YOU TOLD ME REPEATEDLY THAT IT WOULD SHIP OUT WITH 2 DAY SHIPPING AND THAT IT WOULD BE SENT TO MY BUSINESS ADDRESS BUT YOU OBVIOUSLY FAILED TO DO SO!!!!!!

YOU SENT IT OUT WITH A 5-DAY DELIVERY SPEED TO AN ADDRESS I TOLD YOU I WOULD NOT BE AT!!! I WON'T BE AT THAT ADDRESS FOR 2 WEEKS!!!!! PLUS, SINCE A SIGNATURE IS REQUIRED, I'M SCREWED AND WILL HAVE TO WAIT EVEN LONGER ONCE I GET BACK!!!!

Your attempts at customer service are pathetic. I will never purchase another product from you. What are you going to do to make me a happy customer? This is so unbelievably stupid. I regret ever spending a dime with you. The Mavic is an amazing drone, as are the rest, but your complete and utter failure at backing up and caring for your customers is just miserable.

Suffice to say, DJI 'Customer Service' is a joke. I've never been so unhappy with a company. Their screw up is now going to cost me money from a shoot that I can't complete, plus my reputation with this and future clients.

It would be great if DJI could step up and take care of me to make things right but at this point I would be shocked if I even get a genuine response. I'm sure I'll just get another  'i've escalated your case', poorly written reply. I don't even think anyone that works for DJI CS actually communicates with eachother. The call center probably just puts notes in the system, the Carson facility probably rarely reads the notes on the accounts, and DJI just takes everyone's money and leaves them with empty promises.

Prove me wrong, DJI. Show me that you care and actually do what's right.

2017-4-29
Use props
Evaunit01berser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150427 ft
United States

If it makes you feel better, they have yet to even send my brand new one I just bought from a week ago. Just printed a label and it never left that status
2017-4-29
Use props
Badfish1
lvl.1
United States

They probably don't even have a unit to send you.

I was told on the phone yesterday by the rep 'I'm not supposed to tell you this, but we've had a really big shortage on Mavics and a lot of delays have been because we didn't have any to send to people'. Not sure if this is at the Carson repair facility, or DJI in general.

Good luck!
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

This situation has filled us with regret, it should have been shipped out with 2 day delivery as promised or sent to the new address you provided.
We are so sorry for the trouble you've been caused, customer satisfaction is important to us, we listen to all the feedback from social media and keep improving so you will feel better.
I've reported your concern to the management to see what we can do for you, appreciate your patience!
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Evaunit01berser Posted at 2017-4-29 11:06
If it makes you feel better, they have yet to even send my brand new one I just bought from a week ago. Just printed a label and it never left that status

What's your case number, please? we'd love to help you check the status.
2017-4-29
Use props
Evaunit01berser
lvl.1
Flight distance : 150427 ft
United States

Tip: The post by the administrator or moderators shield
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Evaunit01berser Posted at 2017-4-29 21:00
**** The posts are shielded ****

I replied your original post, will follow up it there, thanks.
2017-4-29
Use props
Badfish1
lvl.1
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-29 18:11
This situation has filled us with regret, it should have been shipped out with 2 day delivery as promised or sent to the new address you provided.
We are so sorry for the trouble you've been caused, customer satisfaction is important to us, we listen to all the feedback from social media and keep improving so you will feel better.
I've reported your concern to the management to see what we can do for you, appreciate your patience!

Thank you, Natalia.
2017-4-30
Use props
TimeisMine
lvl.1
Flight distance : 400781 ft
United States

Im in the same boat...I just keep getting the run around after a month of waiting for a repair.... and the worst part is that we arent the only ones.

As much as I love my Mavic Pro, I will not be purchasing any DJI products in the future. I had looked into an Inspire 2 and a DJI Osmo X5 but after the experience I have had with DJI Repairs, I will not be purchasing any additional DJI products. The refresh coverage promised expedited service for repair and that couldn't be further from the truth.  I just called DJI Customer Service and after holding for 45 minutes, someone carelessly told me to not worry...that it will be mailed out in 1-2 business days. The case has  been in "Ready to ship" for a week. Then.... after I asked him if there was any other way to escalate it the call was disconnected.

Im not one to write about this sort of thing, yet DJI should know YOU ARE LOSING my business and many more because of this. The least you could do is provide realistic expectations and wait time. The current status is just a lie.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

TimeisMine Posted at 2017-5-1 09:35
Im in the same boat...I just keep getting the run around after a month of waiting for a repair.... and the worst part is that we arent the only ones.

As much as I love my Mavic Pro, I will not be purchasing any DJI products in the future. I had looked into an Inspire 2 and a DJI Osmo X5 but after the experience I have had with DJI Repairs, I will not be purchasing any additional DJI products. The refresh coverage promised expedited service for repair and that couldn't be further from the truth.  I just called DJI Customer Service and after holding for 45 minutes, someone carelessly told me to not worry...that it will be mailed out in 1-2 business days. The case has  been in "Ready to ship" for a week. Then.... after I asked him if there was any other way to escalate it the call was disconnected.

I totally understand how you feel, really sorry for the trouble you've been caused.
We are now trying our best to resolve all the cases so you all can get back the drones as soon as possible.
I think the call was connected because of a system problem, we'd love to help you to escalate the case.
I failed to track your case number, could you please let me know your case number so I can look into it? Thank you!
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules