I need help!
528 2 2017-4-29
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Justanother106
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59 ft
United States

I purchased a brand new mavic on the 19 of April from dji.com, well it was supposed to be new but after upgrading the firmware on both the controller and the mavic i noticed a huge problem with connecting to the drone, weak signal and stick error kept popping up, at this point i start to take a closer look at my "new" mavic and noticed on the rear landing gear theres some wear, it obvious that this dtone has been flown pleanty of times before and also on the remote theres scuffs, signs of use.... so after trying to reload the updated firmware i still had no luck, so i contact dji support and the help me trouble shoot my issuse and after a few trys they agree that it needs to be replaced, i explain to the rep that is seems like i was given a refurbished drone disguised as a new one, she apologized and told me i will receive a replacement and in the same breath also mentioned that it might be a refurbished drone, which its nuts because i never received a "new" drone, so how can dji send me out a refurbished replacement? ?? This isnt a warranty issue, i was never sent what i paid for.... i tried contacting dji's face book form with no luck, i received a message stating that my drone will head to there repair center and another drone from the same repair center will be sent out, basically i will receive a refurb.... unreal.... any help would be appreciated
CAS-595576-M9X2H7
The drone is on its way back to the repair center in cali via ups 1ZE80E409063125412
2017-4-29
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

We are sorry for your unpleasant experience, the drone you purchased should be a new one.
For the problems you reported, we've forwarded your concern to the local designated department to assess the drone and remote carefully.
We saw your post on Facebook and replied it as well. Should you have any further problems, please feel free to contact at any time, thank you very much.
2017-4-29
Use props
Justanother106
lvl.1
Flight distance : 59 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-4-29 23:25
We are sorry for your unpleasant experience, the drone you purchased should be a new one.
For the problems you reported, we've forwarded your concern to the local designated department to assess the drone and remote carefully.
We saw your post on Facebook and replied it as well. Should you have any further problems, please feel free to contact at any time, thank you very much.

ok thanks for the help...
2017-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules