Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP ME PLEASE!
678 4 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
rosariomiraglia
lvl.1
Italy

I received my Mavic yesterday. Continued installation firmware failures 1.03.0600. I tried DJI GO4 with two different phones, and with Assistant 2 with iMAC, MacBook Pro, HP with Windows10. I also tried to format SD and change USB cable. The update always stops responding without success. Please Help Me
2017-4-30
Use props
Schata
lvl.3
Flight distance : 727641 ft
Germany

How long did you wait before aborting the installation? Sometimes it seems to freeze for minutes. One of my updates took 20 minutes without moving by 1%. The heatsink got extremely hot but then it finished the installation and everything was fine.
2017-4-30
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I used IPHON6S+ to do the updates since I got the MAVIC in Sep. and never once failed me. The important thing is make sure that you FAST internet connection and that you forced closed all of the apps.
2017-4-30
Use props
SPOT01
lvl.2
Flight distance : 21788 ft
United Kingdom

Always make sure your mavic and whatever phone or tablet you are using have full charges
2017-4-30
Use props
rosariomiraglia
lvl.1
Italy

RE: [SOLVED] FW UPGRADE HELP ME PLEASE!

Thank you for the answers and for the advice. I resolved updating from Mac with Assistant 2 not directly to version 01.03.0600 but earlier to the previous version. So I updated to the latest version. DJI GO4 saw an unmatched version but after a few attempts it made a quick upgrade. Thank you again to all

2017-4-30
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules