Sneak Peak from Titan Drones Inc.
1112 6 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sprtbkrydr
lvl.4
Flight distance : 3777011 ft
United States

Hey guys I got a sneak peek at a couple of new products that Titan Drones is coming out with in May. One is a new Ground Station/Case that will charge three batteries at the same time and the other is a True Circular Polarized antenna that will work on everything that the Conquer works on plus it will work with the Mavic Pro. Here's a couple of pics that he sent me to share.

image1.JPG
image2.JPG
2017-4-30
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Do some testing on these antenna's and let us know the results and if it worth buying!
2017-4-30
Use props
hallmark007
Captain
Flight distance : 9827923 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Very neat, looking forward hearing results, good job..
2017-4-30
Use props
thehippoz
Second Officer
Flight distance : 23 ft
United States

Wow that's good work on the case, almost looks pro.
2017-4-30
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

It will be interesting to see what exactly this will do for us.  Currently the Mavic's range and response is great and way beyond what I can see by line of sight.
2017-4-30
Use props
Gmman
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1003150 ft
United States

WolfgangStiller Posted at 2017-4-30 10:13
It will be interesting to see what exactly this will do for us.  Currently the Mavic's range and response is great and way beyond what I can see by line of sight.

That is exactly what I was thinking. 4 miles isn't long enough?  Then someone  is bound to fly it further then be upset that the battery went to zero on the return home. I have had mine out almost that far and still had a great connection.
2017-4-30
Use props
WolfgangStiller
Second Officer
Flight distance : 599416 ft
United States

Gmman Posted at 2017-4-30 18:16
That is exactly what I was thinking. 4 miles isn't long enough?  Then someone  is bound to fly it further then be upset that the battery went to zero on the return home. I have had mine out almost that far and still had a great connection.

Yeah, I understand that everyone wants more capability but raw distance is already more than I can use.  What I can see as a potential benefit here is the ability to fly better in areas of heavy signal congestion/interference.  Will this help in that situation?
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules