Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
X5S CAMERA ERROR WHEN SWITCH FROM PHOTO TO VIDEO
1157 2 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans248bf127
New
Flight distance : 554154 ft
Mexico

I Install my new x5s, but when i try to change parmeters of video or change from video to photo at the app, i hear a noise inside my camera like a camera shot, and the app take me out of video parameters....without any changes,  i tray again and nother error appeared, there are no lenses, I remove the camera remove the lens again reinstalled the camera and a new error appeared when  i  try to change the parameters of video,  came out lines on my screen, I did this five times and only once camera works  !, I have the last update and I do not know if it's the camera or the drone, im very uppset about this situation
2017-4-30
Use props
fansdce6c145
lvl.1
Flight distance : 325981 ft
United States

I too am having the same issue.  It was working fine then suddenly stopped!  Even when I go into camera settings and try to switch from photo to video,  the screen goes gray then flips back to the photo parameters.  Very frustrating!  DJi has no clue.  They are making me send it in.  We all know how fun that scenario is!
2017-7-4
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

I'm sorry for the experience with our product, is there a chance that you upload a short video to Dropbox and post the link here? We will help to find out the problem, thanks in advance.
2017-7-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules