Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Once again need help on my drone
585 2 2017-4-30
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans2ef469d5
lvl.2

United States

Today marks 3 weeks on the last time i have contacted dji telling them that need help with getting me a new case for my dji phantom 3 std. I have tried to wait patiently but i figuerd out that nothing is going to happen. I have been told that there would be one sent in but nothing has happen so again a nother request for help any suggestions. My case number is
CAS-481020-H5C7D9
2017-4-30
Use props
DJI-Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

I've escalated your case and will have the repair center contact you soon. Very sorry about that
2017-4-30
Use props
fans2ef469d5
lvl.2

United States

DJI-Thor Posted at 2017-4-30 23:55
I've escalated your case and will have the repair center contact you soon. Very sorry about that

Again appreciate your help but what we were are truly wanting is a discount on a new or slightly used backpack case.
Ps. Really love the product but trying to get a hold of dji by email has not worked for us in the pasted the only way that has truly worked for us is this forum, waited 6 weeks to get my done back when they told me it would be fixed in 2 weeks. i then had to wait 4 weeks after the return. Would like a backpack case at a discount after all of the trouble i have gone threw i think i diserve it
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules