Help with installing app. and return to home question.
456 2 2017-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jonathanlennard
lvl.2
Flight distance : 66276 ft
United States

Sorry for what should be obvious.  I have a p4p with the controller with built-in screen.  Firmware says it's up to date.  I have tried to update, and it keeps telling me everything is up to date.
However, i'm still getting the older color profiles, emili, etc. I can't understand what i need to update to get the latest color profiles?

And, sometimes the return to home function works perfectly, and sometimes the drone returns 10 feet away
from where it took off.   It seems like this anomaly is happening when I hit return to home when the drone is quite close.  

thanks for help in advance.

2017-5-1
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

If the app requires an update it will ask you to do. RTH shoudl be activated when you are at least 60+ away from your take off location.
2017-5-1
Use props
Geebax
Captain
Australia

When your aircraft is within 20 Metres of the Home Point, it will land where it is, and not return to the Home Point. This is normal operation. Sometimes this is not good, like if it happens to be over water. But really you should be be needing to activate RTH when the aircraft is only 20 Metres away, you should bring it home manually.
2017-5-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules