Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Two weeks stuck on quotation CAS-527974-C9L8Z8
1351 15 2017-5-1
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Elettrone78
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2840512 ft
  • >>>
Italy

CAS-527974-C9L8Z8

After opting to pay cash rather than use my DJI Refresh service I've been waiting for the system to update the status of my drone but nothign has happened.
Payment was done and two weeks have passed since.
I turned in the drone for assistance trough my local retailer and I waited two months already...they have no clue why it is taking this long for the practice to proceed, please tell me something...

2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Just to make sure I'm on the same page, You're dealer is the one that's handling the case in your stead, correct? When you paid the invoice, was it a PayPal invoice with DJI as the payee?
2017-5-1
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Honestly I have no idea because they said they would take care of everything and that i had to pay them only when the drone would come back from assistance.
From what i understood my local retailer sent the drone to the one and only DJI distributor here in Italy aka "Biz Model" located in the city of Novara then they would handle things from there.
Anyway they assured me the invoice has been paied for.
I'm the dark here since march 4th...what i know for sure is that next time I'll handle the case personally bypassing the local retailer.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Elettrone78 Posted at 2017-5-1 13:18
Honestly I have no idea because they said they would take care of everything and that i had to pay them only when the drone would come back from assistance.
From what i understood my local retailer sent the drone to the one and only DJI distributor here in Italy aka "Biz Model" located in the city of Novara then they would handle things from there.

Thanks for the details, we've also informed our repair team for your concern, will help you handle it soon so you can get back the drone shortly.
2017-5-1
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Elettrone78 Posted at 2017-5-1 13:18

I'll look into it further and let you know what I find out.
2017-5-1
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Thank you all, I'll be eagerly waiting.
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

Elettrone78 Posted at 2017-5-2 02:19
Thank you all, I'll be eagerly waiting.

I sent you a PM regarding your case, please respond at your earliest convenience.
2017-5-2
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

Thanks for handling the case, it looks like the drone has been repaired and shipped today.
My doubts are about the tracking number that doesn't register on UPS website...I'll try to check again tomorrow...regards.
2017-5-5
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

After three days UPS tracking number provided doesn't register on their website,  is this considered normal?
2017-5-7
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 2017-5-7 22:33
After three days UPS tracking number provided doesn't register on their website,  is this considered normal?

Please check the shipment details on Monday since it's weekend now.
I will also keep an eye on the status.
2017-5-7
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-7 23:02
Please check the shipment details on Monday since it's weekend now.
I will also keep an eye on the status.

Two days ago a replacement drone arrived rather my repaired drone...why did I receive a replacement unit rather than my drone repaired? That's not what I agreed with my local store. How does it fare now with my DJI care and a different serial number??
2017-5-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 2017-5-17 06:54
Two days ago a replacement drone arrived rather my repaired drone...why did I receive a replacement unit rather than my drone repaired? That's not what I agreed with my local store. How does it fare now with my DJI care and a different serial number??

The replacement one you received performs fine, right?
After replacing the drone, we will help you transfer the Care service to the new SN, no worries.
You can also check details here:
https://repair.dji.com/en/djicare/coverage
2017-5-17
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-17 20:24
The replacement one you received performs fine, right?
After replacing the drone, we will help you transfer the Care service to the new SN, no worries.
You can also check details here:

Yes I tested it today and it performs fine so I won't complain any further, I even got the Care transfered, case closed, thanks for the assistance.
2017-5-18
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Elettrone78 Posted at 2017-5-18 12:41
Yes I tested it today and it performs fine so I won't complain any further, I even got the Care transfered, case closed, thanks for the assistance.

Glad to hear that, appreciate your support, have nice time on flying!
2017-5-21
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-21 00:31
Glad to hear that, appreciate your support, have nice time on flying!

Actually I just found out that the camera gimabl is not centering yaw correctly resulting in a horizon tilt...that's why I want my damn unit repaired and not replaced.
I calibrated IMU and gimbal in 20 degrees celsius with P4P just started but it didnt help, here are two pics, what should I do now? I can't bear another two and a half months for another replacement/repair...What should I do?
camera_yaw.jpg
2017-5-23
Use props
Elettrone78
lvl.4
  • >>>
Italy

No answer here...moving to P4P forum.
2017-5-24
Use props
Advanced