Quad wont initiate flight
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Skyedoge
New
Flight distance : 21959 ft
Australia

Came down from about 2ft. Tried to land gently but it did what it wanted to do and landed on its side restricticting two propellors from rotating whilst other two going. Grabbed it and immediately shut down Quad. Turned all off. Set up to try again. Quad initiated. Gimbal centred .Video initiated. Would not start up. Was flying on Litchi. Changed to DJI Go. Same. I get a message all the time that the controller needs upgrading. I do this upgrade as per instructions Turn off to reboot transmitter. Get the same message. Doesn,t matter how many times I upgrade always the same message. HELP.
2017-5-1
Use props
Skyedoge
New
Flight distance : 21959 ft
Australia

Works OK now Reckon there is an overload switch in the circuitry. Once that cools down  -- Away it goes.
2017-5-1
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Skyedoge Posted at 2017-5-1 23:29
Works OK now Reckon there is an overload switch in the circuitry. Once that cools down  -- Away it goes.

Remember to use left stick only, full down to shut off motors when landing. If you try using the CSC to shut off motors then there is a high risk of aircraft tipping over.
( Combination Stick Command, both sticks down towards centre or down and to the outside)
2017-5-2
Use props
Aardvark
First Officer
Flight distance : 384432 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

It may require upgrades and you might only see the prompts when your display device has a good internet connection (wifi or cell phone). You can check all your software/firmware builds by looking at 'About' in the 'General Settings' menu.
2017-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules