Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic bricked in 10 minutes, right out of the box
9510 102 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fansa48b05cc
lvl.1
Flight distance : 8379 ft
United States

it sounds like the "boot block" in the firmware of your Mavic got corrupted. There is no longer functional code there to perform the update
2017-6-16
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-13 04:38
We'll try our best to help you get it resolved as soon as possible.

Update: label with tracking code 1ZR54Y139150223272 for CAS-683038-X0P3Y6 reached today the DJI facility in Barendretch NL.
2017-6-19
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

As in previous post package delivered to NL DJI facility.
No mails received - can we verify if someone is looking into it? How many days should the refund process take from now?
2017-6-20
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

May I hear an update about my refund process status? Hasn't the unit been looked at yet?
Thanks
2017-6-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Kronos69 Posted at 2017-6-22 00:03
May I hear an update about my refund process status? Hasn't the unit been looked at yet?
Thanks

It takes a few business days to check in and update the system, we'll also keep an eye on its progress, appreciate your patience.
2017-6-22
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-22 05:10
It takes a few business days to check in and update the system, we'll also keep an eye on its progress, appreciate your patience.

One week passed, no emails, nothing. All silent.
No refund process tracking status, so I can't check it by miself.

May you urge your colleagues to hurry up?
Every single thing in this refund process was painfully mismanaged by DJI, I hope I can move over soon.

May I have a raw estimate of how many "some business days" could it take - maximum - from monday?

Thanks for your help.
2017-6-25
Use props
Watty2000
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1074301 ft
United Kingdom

Moral of this horror story, NEVER buy direct from a Chinese retailer.
2017-6-25
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

As asked above, may I have a feedback and a raw maximum estimate? Everything is silent, and DJI now is holding my money (since April) and the drone literally disappeared from the radar. No emails on the receival end, no status tracking, nothing. LITERALLY nothing, more than one week after.

Every single bit of trust I had in this company was washed away in this months.
Is this the way to do business, to treat customers?

Do I really need to call my lawyer for something this mundane? I wouldn't think I would have to, but if I don't hear nothing from DJI in the very next days, I will sue DJI for scamming me.
2017-6-26
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

Watty2000 Posted at 2017-6-25 15:29
Moral of this horror story, NEVER buy direct from a Chinese retailer.

Truly said.
2017-6-26
Use props
Jash123
lvl.2
Flight distance : 148622 ft
United States

Contact Paypal give them the tracking number once they see the Dji receive that they will refund your money
2017-6-26
Use props
DTK
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1943159 ft
Australia

If you have bought it online, you must have been paying by credit card/paypal etc. Put a dispute in and ask card company to stop payment. That is what I 'll do. You know, it is really unacceptable wasting any more time.
2017-6-26
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

DTK Posted at 2017-6-26 16:48
If you have bought it online, you must have been paying by credit card/paypal etc. Put a dispute in and ask card company to stop payment. That is what I 'll do. You know, it is really unacceptable wasting any more time.

PayPal is not an option anymore because I won the claim but they asked me to ship the thing back at my expense, and seen that the "honest" people of DJI said to PayPal (a PayPal rep confirmed me that it was a DJI choice) that I had to ship it back to HongKong (when it was coming from the U.K. and the return label was directed to NL), it was like a 350€ shipment not covered by PayPal (they only cover 30€).

I'm travelling now, but I will surely fill the damn chargeback as soon as I come back home in the next week.

DJI atm stole my money, my drone, and went silent.
Scam artists.

Btw I'm having this "adventure" featured on a national drone mag in the next days, and it's good for potential customers, they need to know how DJI is second to no one in mistreating customers.
2017-6-27
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

So, any updates? Why no one is answering me anymore? Did DJI really lose my drone?
2017-6-30
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kronos69 Posted at 2017-6-30 04:16
So, any updates? Why no one is answering me anymore? Did DJI really lose my drone?

We informed the local designated team to escalate your case and expedite the process, hope we could get all sorted out soon, thank you for your patience!
2017-6-30
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-6-30 05:25
We informed the local designated team to escalate your case and expedite the process, hope we could get all sorted out soon, thank you for your patience!

2 weeks after the unit being received by DJI I got a new case number.

It's written "repair" on it, but this is a refund case. I guess it's the standard acceptance auto-mail, but please assure me again that the unit will - not - be sent back repaired.

Thanks
IMG_9029.PNG
2017-7-3
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

Case number is CAS-683038-X0P3Y6 if above image comes not readable
2017-7-3
Use props
Irmantast
lvl.2
Norway

OMG, i can't believe this is happening with such a great tech company like DJI.. So sad if bad customer service is going to take down this company one day.
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kronos69 Posted at 2017-7-3 00:12
Case number is CAS-683038-X0P3Y6 if above image comes not readable

No worries, it is a refund case, and the support has forwarded it to the designated department, will help you take care of it.
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kronos69 Posted at 2017-7-3 00:06
2 weeks after the unit being received by DJI I got a new case number.

It's written "repair" on it, but this is a refund case. I guess it's the standard acceptance auto-mail, but please assure me again that the unit will - not - be sent back repaired.

Here is an update:
I checked your case with the team again, they have issued the refund.
2017-7-3
Use props
Kronos69
lvl.2
Italy

Yes I just received the refund email.

Painful process, but it ended finally ^^' and lesson learned, buy on amazon and do not trust even PayPal for expenses this big.

Thanks for your help Natalia!
2017-7-3
Use props
Pitando
lvl.2
Flight distance : 68284 ft
Sweden

Thats the reason i didnt buy from DJI.
I both mine in a big local store. HEre we have policy when product is damage and you activate the warranty, the store have 30 days to repair, give new or refund the money.
2017-7-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Kronos69 Posted at 2017-7-3 02:20
Yes I just received the refund email.

Painful process, but it ended finally ^^' and lesson learned, buy on amazon and do not trust even PayPal for expenses this big.

I am sorry for your experience during the whole process.
Very glad that all has been sorted out, thank you for your patience.
Have a great day!
2017-7-4
Use props
Yznheimer
lvl.1

what was the final explanation from DJI?

Since this is still happening to people (LIKE ME)  Surely this informatio should be made  available, so we dont waste days trying to solve something that is a known issue.
2018-8-25
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules