Mavic shows as Inspire 1 in one of my flightrecords
763 5 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

Just scrolled through my flight-records and found one flight-record supposedly recorded with an Inspire 1 which was definetly my Mavic Pro. Now I have a mysterious "DJI Aircraft" in my flight-records list. How can it be? Has my Mavic evolved to an Inspire 1? Maybe it will grow up to an Inspire 2?

Anyone know how I can fix/edit this? Don't want to delete it, because it was a great flight...

2017-5-2
Use props
dronist
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

Maybe when   fly!!!
2017-5-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

This can happen if you open the app and don't check that the Mavic Pro is the selected model. I don't think it can be changed now.
2017-5-2
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Germany

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-5-2 21:26
This can happen if you open the app and don't check that the Mavic Pro is the selected model. I don't think it can be changed now.

strange, normally I check for this.

Interestingly if I select the new device (Inspire 1) it doesn't have flight records attached. Only the list "All" shows this single Inspire 1 flight.
2017-5-2
Use props
Jenee 2
First Officer
Flight distance : 7852129 ft
Australia

patman89 Posted at 2017-5-2 23:22
strange, normally I check for this.

Interestingly if I select the new device (Inspire 1) it doesn't have flight records attached. Only the list "All" shows this single Inspire 1 flight.

There seem to be a few of us with multiple drones although you top the list with an Inspire. At least my other set of records are still a Mavic.  I have just learned to live with it. I had assumed that mine had been caused when I did a previous firmware update and it had wiped out the drone name I had previously entered and I did not notice until several flights later.
2017-5-3
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Germany

Jenee 2 Posted at 2017-5-3 20:19
There seem to be a few of us with multiple drones although you top the list with an Inspire. At least my other set of records are still a Mavic.  I have just learned to live with it. I had assumed that mine had been caused when I did a previous firmware update and it had wiped out the drone name I had previously entered and I did not notice until several flights later.

okay, thank you for this information. Could be the same here. Yesterday I have tried to upgrade to v01.03.0600 and suddenly it prompted me do activate my Mavic again. Have done this and now I think everything will befine. But before I go up in the air the next time, I will check for the device name.

I have deleted the flight record which has been taken as Inspire 1. So I lost 2km total flight distance but this are only statistics :-)

One thing is still strange: the "Top Altitude" of ~4500m didn't find any flightrecord matching this height. It tells me that I have achived it on May 1st, but there was only one flight at about 370-480m. Always had a good GPS connection with at least 10 satellites.

And yes, I have tried to reinstall the app, but this didn't fix it.
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules