Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
REMOTE..DEAD ?!!!after update....
1175 8 2015-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
piertex
lvl.4
Flight distance : 370282 ft
Italy

Hi guys,Sorry for my english!.Yestarday i updated the inspire.First step: aircraft ok,but remote no.My issue is :remote don't work with Ipad mini2 or air2.In dji app i have disconneted.I tried re-update all but  nothing...what can i do?.i tried update with usb to gimbal...nothing...thank yoi..!
2015-3-5
Use props
CrabHawk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 7782 ft
  • >>>
United States

Do you have a USB stick/Thumbdrive? If so put .bin file only (Take off the result file that finished on the Inspire.)
If you did try that and still have problems and are now or instead using only the cord to connect to remote Do NOT use a Monitor either iPad or android Just the inspire and the remote (Just turn on the inspire then turn on remote and leave it and watch for the lights 1st red then blue finally green = complete. If you did that already Try turning on the remote and leave it on overnight to drain the battery (On the remote) in the morning plug it in to recharge it from being depleted. That is my only suggestion
2015-3-5
Use props
CrabHawk
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Did you see this I saw it in another thread.
Start looking here...
http://www.rcgroups.com/forums/s ... amp;postcount=20772
2015-3-5
Use props
piertex
lvl.4
Italy

CrabHawk Posted at 2015-3-6 14:11
Do you have a USB stick/Thumbdrive? If so put .bin file only (Take off the result file that finished ...

Hi,thank you crab..I have the usbstick and lexor adapter,i putted the bin file...inspire off,but do not start the upgrade.After 30 minutes , nothing.I tried with ipad off,remote with usb to gimbal ,sd card fat32 onlybin...but nothig..I'll try  leave remote on overnight to drain the battery .Thank you for support...
2015-3-5
Use props
DJI-Autumn
First Officer

Hong Kong

Hi , I'll recommend you contact inspire1@dji.com, let them deal with it.
2015-3-6
Use props
lucaoms
lvl.4
Flight distance : 599049 ft
  • >>>
Italy

secondo me è colpa dell'avatar che hai......
detto questo hai fatto l'aggiornamento DEL TELECOMANDO? con memoria USB
se si hai trovato il file txt con success?sopra parli di SD , ok per aereo, ma per telecomando ti serve usb
controla anche che il cavetto , a me capitato, usb faccia ben contatto con porta usb del radiocomando

ciao
2015-3-6
Use props
piertex
lvl.4
Italy

lucaoms Posted at 2015-3-6 19:23
secondo me è colpa dell'avatar che hai......
detto questo hai fatto l'aggiornamento DEL TELECOMA ...

A sto punto penso che sia l'AVATAR!!-...i..Il mio problema e'che il remote l'ho inchiodato mentre andava in update...Ho tolto l'adattatore microusb..stupidamente..perche vedevo che non partiva..Il file di tx l'ha creato solo con aggiornamento inspire.Quello del remote..no..I cavi ne ho provati tre.Ho usato anche un note 3 android,con il risultato che mi carica il cell,ma nessuna comunicazione..Sto attendendo risposta da dji.CMQ grazie...
2015-3-6
Use props
CrabHawk
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

piertex@gmail.c Posted at 2015-3-6 14:27
Hi,thank you crab..I have the usbstick and lexor adapter,i putted the bin file...inspire off,but d ...

I can only wish you the best! Sorry - Fly soon.{:2_29:}
2015-3-6
Use props
piertex
lvl.4
Italy

..i receved my inspire two days ago.YESTERDAY unboxing e update...BOOOM.Now  i buy another remote if i want to fly...
2015-3-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules