Forum Improvement Requests
32278 264 2015-3-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Swerve
lvl.3

United Kingdom

johnwarr@live.c Posted at 2015-4-14 21:00
The "Want a DJI quadcopter with 3D Gimbal for a GoPro Hero 4 Black Edition camera" thread has over 1 ...

johnwarr - I don't really care if they do or they don't to be quite honest. It would, IMO, be nice if newcomers especially had access to a quick reference guide or glossary, preferably produced by DJI. I doubt it's the content that upsets a few, merely who the poster is. I mean who wants to keep having to google everytime they want to find out a meaning and I know some get fed up keep answering the same old questions on the forum.
2015-4-14
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

birdfolk5555 Posted at 2015-4-14 22:17
Making the Abbreviations thread a sticky would be preferable to what is happening with it now. Eit ...

Birdfolk,  
I got a 30 day warning for just discovering (Post only author visible) when another poster had used it.  I wonder what they will get for using it?  I know Tahoe ED deleted a lot of them the other day.
2015-4-14
Use props
rod and the che
Second Officer

New Zealand

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-4-13 23:17
It has been deleted Autumn,  Taco Ed was on the rampage again a couple of days ago.  
How is the p ...

Hi Gerry, that's the one thing I hate about this site- deletions and school teacher behaviour of the mods, who seem to revel in their new found power.  
They seem to forget that without contributors like you, and others, this site would be dead in the water for all the support DJI gives it . We, the investors in their company and we the contributors give this site, and their company life.  We keep it vibrant and keep them employed. They would do better to  remember and respect that.  (but I expect they will delete this post or ban me for having an opinion which does not conform to theirs!)

Rod and the Cheshire cat
2015-4-14
Use props
nrgwise
Second Officer

United States

Improvement idea:  Get rid of the annoying reminder system!
2015-4-15
Use props
yorlik
lvl.3

United States

idea:  again, repeat, have someone use chrome browser to see the wierd forum results so they can fix them.

u recently got it so i can at least login in one wondow then post in another, but sending post when writtem STILL is stuck on the editor pade.  i have to refresh window to get out of editor, and to see if it actually posted....  pain.  
2015-4-16
Use props
Observer 4
New

United Kingdom

Yug Posted at 2015-4-22 15:00
Hello Autumn

I am not sure if this has been mentioned but this happens a lot and can be the cause o ...

hypocrite
(1) A person who engages in the same behaviors he condemns others for.
(2) A person who professes certain ideals, but fails to live up to them.
(3) A person who holds other people to higher standards than he holds himself.
2015-4-23
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

Here's a legitimate request:
If someone makes their thread "replies only visible to author," a small indicator should appear next to the question.
It would serve to alert the reader not to waste his time clicking on that thread.
2015-4-23
Use props
Observer 4
New

United Kingdom

Yug Posted at 2015-4-23 20:08
Swerve

It seems to me you have not learned your lesson regarding being banned. Please refrain fro ...

You seem to be mixing me up with someone else.
2015-4-23
Use props
Igor_1949
lvl.2

United States

Yug Posted at 2015-4-24 07:09
Better still get rid of it so dummies like me can't mess with it. Sorry but I used it to get rid o ...

You are forgiven my son,  mistakes do happen..
2015-4-23
Use props
birdfolk5555
lvl.3

United States

Yug Posted at 2015-4-24 07:09
Better still get rid of it so dummies like me can't mess with it. Sorry but I used it to get rid o ...

Eh, I figured your thread block was only temporary---I wasn't worried. No problem at all.
I DO think my last forum suggestion ^^ is a good one. (someone may have already suggested it---idk)
2015-4-23
Use props
Observer 4
New

United Kingdom

Yug Posted at 2015-4-24 08:34
I agree I never thought I would use it but when the poster keeps on with silliness I felt the need ...

That's probably the same reason it was used on the abbr. thread. Hypocrite.
2015-4-23
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Hello DJI..
Please advise where the "Report an Issue" Thread is as stated on the main DJI web page....http://forum.dji.com/forum.php?lang=en
It states....Thank you for visiting the DJI Forum. Please note this forum is in its Beta version, and we welcome your comments and suggestions. Go to the "Report an Issue" thread to let us know what you think.

I even tried the search feature for exactly the "report an issue" phrase and nothing came up...

I am unable to post any pictures of any kind via any electronic device and it is only with this forum..Myself and numerous other members are having the same issue while many other folks are not having the issue..

Please Advise!!
2015-4-25
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-26 04:07
Hello DJI..
Please advise where the "Report an Issue" Thread is as stated on the main DJI web page.. ...

http://www.dji.com/support/website-feedback
2015-4-25
Use props
Northofthe49th
Second Officer

Canada

Thank you Jerry, that was very kind, however, why is it not where it should be or searchable by the name they gave it?
I have posted my question and will hopefully get a reply soon!!
2015-4-25
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-26 07:56
Thank you Jerry, that was very kind, however, why is it not where it should be or searchable by the  ...

You know the old saying, if you have a complaint, go to our complaint dept. and see Helen Waite, the head of the dept.
They want to make it as hard as they can to find it.
2015-4-25
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Northofthe49th Posted at 2015-4-26 04:07
Hello DJI..
Please advise where the "Report an Issue" Thread is as stated on the main DJI web page.. ...

We already know this issue.
Forum system will be upgraded soon, then functions and bugs will be optimized one by one.But....Still no PM function. Hmmmm.

2015-4-29
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-4-30 10:58
We already know this issue.
Forum system will be upgraded soon, then functions and bugs will be opt ...

Wow Autumn

I like the easier to read format. Very clear bigger text, Love it, thank you.

Yug
2015-4-29
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Yug Posted at 2015-4-30 15:11
Wow Autumn

I like the easier to read format. Very clear bigger text, Love it, thank you.

And we are going to continue optimizing, try to satisfy all your wishes. .
2015-4-29
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-4-30 15:14
And we are going to continue optimizing, try to satisfy all your wishes. .

Autumn

I have upset many people because I have changed my Avatar name a few times. You know how the picture changes for all posts previous, is it possible for the name to change and also be the same for all posts?

Yug
2015-4-29
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Yug Posted at 2015-4-30 15:20
Autumn

I have upset many people because I have changed my Avatar name a few times. You know how t ...

Avatar changes for all posts previous, but username not...
It needs to be optimized later (programmer is looking at me LOL)
2015-4-30
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-4-30 16:16
Avatar changes for all posts previous, but username not...
It needs to be optimized later (programm ...

I can no longer attach pics or charts when I click advanced, then paperclip.  Nothing works in advanced.
2015-4-30
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-4-30 23:08
I can no longer attach pics or charts when I click advanced, then paperclip.  Nothing works in adv ...

Same here. It uploads as normal but when you view your post pic not there.

Yug

2015-4-30
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

Yug Posted at 2015-5-1 06:35
Same here. It uploads as normal but when you view your post pic not there.

Yug

Think that worked just clicked advanced then the paperclip icon and took a pic from phone.  Although had to take a smaller pic as first image was to large.  (note I just had to go back into edit then at the top it told me i had one of 0 unused pictures and gave me the option to use it.)
2015-4-30
Use props
Yug
lvl.4

Australia

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-5-1 07:57
Think that worked just clicked advanced then the paperclip icon and took a pic from phone.  Althou ...

Testing...Testing...Paper Clip works for me but the picture icon does not. "One step forward two steps back"

Yug

Landing Pad

Landing Pad
2015-4-30
Use props
FictitiousPerso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 303356 ft
Italy

A site moderator taking down new threads that have been asked before(duplicates) then possibly a link to that thread for the thread starter. Pro active

Wayyyyyy to much duplicate threads on here, mainly due to search being lame and lack of user patience and categories and stickys.

Fly safe
2015-5-4
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

For some unknown reason, the forum techs took out the last post button.  PUT IT BACK!   It used to be the last post was always at the top so it would be easy to answer the question.  NOW, you see an increased number of posts and have to search through the pages to find it.  I won't spend half the day to help if it takes me that long to find the question.  PUT IT BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2015-5-4
Use props
Rothgarr
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470663 ft
United States

is it just me or do recently-replied-to threads not jump to the top?

I replied to an old topic, rather than create a new one. And it's nowhere to be seen on the first page...
2015-5-4
Use props
FantomDK
lvl.4

Denmark

Howcome I can't log into the forum with Safari (on a Mac)? I can log in in Chrome and it works. In Safari I can log in to my account but hitting Login on the Forum page just sends me to my account profile - and it stays "not-logged in" on the Forum.

Am I the only one with this issue?
2015-5-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-5-4 20:37
For some unknown reason, the forum techs took out the last post button.  PUT IT BACK!   It used to b ...

OK
2015-5-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Gerry1124 Posted at 2015-5-4 20:37
For some unknown reason, the forum techs took out the last post button.  PUT IT BACK!   It used to b ...

How about we use 2 alternative sort method? By post time or by reply time?
2015-5-4
Use props
Gerry1124
Second Officer

United States

DJI-Autumn Posted at 2015-5-5 10:18
How about we use 2 alternative sort method? By post time or by reply time?

Someone can post on a previous thread from 3 pages ago.  We see the post count go up but we have to look at 3 pages to find it.  All posts would be ok if it was by time of post to move it to the top.  Now it is just new threads that are at the top.  Previous posts still get pushed down the page and disappear.Also, thank you for the quick reply.  
2015-5-4
Use props
Astrodron50
New

Spain

Hello, I bought a phantom 3 and now DJI pilot is not yet support ios

When DJI pilot will be compatible with ios?
2015-5-4
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Astrodron50 Posted at 2015-5-5 13:51
Hello, I bought a phantom 3 and now DJI pilot is not yet support ios

When DJI pilot will be compati ...

It will be soon. In this week, I guess.
2015-5-4
Use props
EdgyMedia
lvl.4

Japan

I would love to see replies threaded. (I looked through and didn't see anyone suggest it, sorry if it's a double).
2015-5-5
Use props
Positveimage
lvl.3
Flight distance : 2772 ft
United Kingdom

Hi Autum,
It would be really good if the posts that I had already read changed colour or had some other change that told me instantly if I had opened them.
Regards
2015-5-5
Use props
jimhare
Second Officer
Flight distance : 239035 ft
Australia

I spend a lot of time in the REMIND page to answer people's questions about my threads.   It would be nice to be able to go directly from the REMIND page back to the Inspire forum.   

When I just want to go back to the forum I have to via one of the remind posts as there is no other way to get there.
2015-5-5
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Why are locations being posted? Its not necessary and should be an option to do so. Was this part of the original terms and conditions in accepting the use of the forum? Like wise the public announcement if you are online or not should be an option.
2015-5-6
Use props
DJI-Autumn
Second Officer

Hong Kong

Rockeyes Posted at 2015-5-6 16:11
Why are locations being posted? Its not necessary and should be an option to do so. Was this part of ...

Some users raised this request to find people around them. Maybe we can make it an option, just need to think about how to achieve it.
Add a "hiding" option in personal info page?
2015-5-6
Use props
johnwarr
First Officer
Flight distance : 6467 ft
United Kingdom

Locations are a good idea, if you are trying to help someone its handy to know where they are in the world, its not like they give your street address and phone number out....
2015-5-6
Use props
Rockeyes
lvl.3

United Kingdom

Hey that's brilliant. I must say that this forum whole has transformed into a helpful and pleasant resource over the past week or so. No doubt it isn't easy, but i can assure you its very much appreciated. Thank you.
2015-5-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules