Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
CAS-551731-J1R6G8
1070 7 2017-5-2
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans94ee9c83
New
Flight distance : 19675 ft
Canada

When I check this forume I found so many similar stores so I realize how terrible DJI Tech suport team is, and it seems this forum might actually able to help.
So long story short, I send my Mavic for replacement, and they quoted me to full repair cost of $785. I emailed back and forth with Tech support more than 10 times, someone promised to fix the problem but nothing happened ever since. And I tried live chat, some thing, they promised to change it back to $79 and then nothing happened.

I think the main reason so many people are angry about tech support is no one there take responsiblity. NONE, period.

Anyway, someone from DJI please help me. My case number is CAS-551731-J1R6G8 , I have DJI carefresh, and I need to pay $79 and get my Mavic back ASAP!!!

I am angry and frustrated!!!

2017-5-2
Use props
fans94ee9c83
New
Canada

Seriously everyone who purchased DJI Carerefresh and not satisfied with their service, please gather your supporting documents and I am thinking about filing a class action against DJI. We need to MAKE this company actually CARES about its customers.
2017-5-2
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

I’m sorry you’re feeling disappointed for lack of communication via e-mail and chat. We'd love to try our best to help you escalate it and send you a new invoice as soon as possible.
Thank you for your feedback, we forwarded it to the management, will work hard to improve ourselves to provide you better service.
2017-5-2
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

This seem to be a huge issue with DJI. they apologize publicly on the forum & make promises they dont fulfill.
"We've escalated it for you/ Will work  hard to improve ourselves"
2017-5-3
Use props
fans94ee9c83
New
Canada

I appreciate all the hard works the moderators have done here. They are helpful and respond fast. However, they are firefighters that running around putting out flames that set by the very incompetent tech support/service team. I think everyone absolutely love those DJI products they bought, but it's these incompetent people in tech support/service ruined the brand.

2017-5-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

From what I was able to find, the invoice was sent to you Yesterday under a new case number that includes your DJI Care info: CAS-616970-S3T5T7. Can you please check your inbox or spam forder to see if it's there?
2017-5-3
Use props
fans94ee9c83
New
Canada

No I checked no email yesterday concerning CAS-616970-S3T5T7. But I do receive those emails today, after I rant about it on this forum. Anyway, thanks for following up, and please help me pass these messages to the management of DJI, as well as all those frustrated messages on this forum. Thank you.
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans94ee9c83 Posted at 2017-5-3 16:08
No I checked no email yesterday concerning CAS-616970-S3T5T7. But I do receive those emails today, after I rant about it on this forum. Anyway, thanks for following up, and please help me pass these messages to the management of DJI, as well as all those frustrated messages on this forum. Thank you.

Glad to hear you received the e-mail.
Customer satisfaction is very important to us, truly appreciate your feedback, we've forwarded your concern to the management, will work hard to improve to make your experience better, thank you for your support!
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules