Mavic Pro firmware upgrade failed again and again..
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-12 07:46
on both computers the updateof the mavic failed. i cant fly the mavic with my android phone and I would really like this problem solved as soon as posible. we will go on a trip in januari, thats why I bought the drone for.

[view_image]

Please provide me with your DJI email account, I will forward you a beta to try to solve this error. Thank you.
2017-12-12
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

My email account is vandenhoek.f@gmail.com
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-13 04:48
My email account is vandenhoek.f@gmail.com

Thanks for your quick update, please update according to the steps below:
1. Log into your DJI account.
2. Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11. or V1.3.8.13
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest one.
Please let us know if there is any further problem. Thanks.
2017-12-13
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi, thanks for the reply. Should I do the update on a pc or with my phone?

Thanks
2017-12-13
Use props
MavUser
lvl.1
France

Hello,
I come to you again, what do your engineers say?
In the meantime, is it possible to activate the following firmware on my account?
V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-13 08:11
Hi, thanks for the reply. Should I do the update on a pc or with my phone?

Thanks

Hey there, it is recommended to upgrade the firmware via PC. Please login your account on DJI Assistant 2 to check.
2017-12-13
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MavUser Posted at 2017-12-13 12:55
Hello,
I come to you again, what do your engineers say?
In the meantime, is it possible to activate the following firmware on my account?

Sir, we just got the latest news from our engineers that the issue can not be figured out remotely and they'd suggest to send it in for fully diagnosis. Please kindly send it in at your earliest convenience. Thanks for your understanding.
2017-12-13
Use props
MavUser
lvl.1
France

hello, having bought in China the support offers me to send it back to my Chinese dealer, it will last very long while I need my drone for the holidays ... Can not you unlock the situation by removing the theft prohibition and the obligation to update the firmware? my Mavic works fine if DJI does not lock it, situastion despairs me .... thank you in advance
2017-12-14
Use props
MavUser
lvl.1
France

Hello,
I managed to update to the previous version v01.03.0350
Can you activate on my account this firmware (01.03.0350) but for the RC radio control controller?
I would like to do a maximum test before considering sending it back and therefore downgrading the RC.
Thank you in advance.
2017-12-14
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Mindy Posted at 2017-12-13 05:49
Thanks for your quick update, please update according to the steps below:
2. Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11. or V1.3.8.13

I tried every firmware without any luck....  I will add the screenshots.
2017-12-14
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

How can this happen? How many people have this error with updating their firmware? The most ridiculous part is that you can't fly the newly bought drone if you only own Android devices. At least remove the blokade
2017-12-14
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

As you dont allow people to edit their post after 2 minutes, here a new one.

How can this happen? How many people have this error with updating their firmware? The most ridiculous part is that you can't fly the newly bought drone if you only own Android devices. At least remove the flight restriction so we can fly with an Android device. You do allow customers to fligh the drone with apple devices without the newest firmware. So why not Android customers?
2017-12-14
Use props
MavUser
lvl.1
France

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-14 23:37
As you dont allow people to edit their post after 2 minutes, here a new one.

How can this happen? How many people have this error with updating their firmware? The most ridiculous part is that you can't fly the newly bought drone if you only own Android devices. At least remove the flight restriction so we can fly with an Android device. You do allow customers to fligh the drone with apple devices without the newest firmware. So why not Android customers?

+1 - At least remove the flight restriction so we can fly with an Android device.
2017-12-14
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

MavUser Posted at 2017-12-14 05:18
Hello,
I managed to update to the previous version v01.03.0350
Can you activate on my account this firmware (01.03.0350) but for the RC radio control controller?

I understand your frustration, we are sorry that it can not be downgraded to the former version. We have already added internal permission for the beta firmware, but seems no helps. I'm afraid that can not be solved at your end, so we sincerely recommend you to send in. Hope for your understanding.
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-14 08:24
I tried every firmware without any luck....  I will add the screenshots.[view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image][view_image]

Sir, we're sincerely sorry for the inconvenience. Please kindly send it in at your earliest convenience: https://www.dji.com/support Let us know the case number, we'll keep follow up the status.
2017-12-15
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

Dear DJI,

We saved a lot of money to go to the Maldives in Januari with my wife and our 2 kids. We bought the drone to make beautiful shots. We won't be able to do this kind of trip any time soon.
When I read in other topics that the repairs are taking longer than 3 weeks, I'm afraid I won't get the drone back in time for our trip.
2017-12-15
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-15 10:53
Dear DJI,

We saved a lot of money to go to the Maldives in Januari with my wife and our 2 kids. We bought the drone to make beautiful shots. We won't be able to do this kind of trip any time soon.

Sir, regularly speaking, the repair time after we receive the drone will be 5-7 business days. If you decide to send the drone back, you can provide us with your case number, we will help to do the best to escalate the case. Hope you can take the drone to have a trip with your family and have a great time.
2017-12-15
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

Dear Thor, I live in the Netherlands. Where would the drone be repaired?
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-16 00:29
Dear Thor, I live in the Netherlands. Where would the drone be repaired?

There is a repair center in the Netherlands. Please kindly apply the online repair case first. Then there will be an address where you need to send to. Thank you. https://repair.dji.com/en/SelfRepair/Area
2017-12-16
Use props
DeeKay1
lvl.1

Germany

Hi Thor. I have the problem that I can't update my brand new Mavic Pro. I tried everything, but nothing worked! Can you offer a working BETA Version or something to DJI Account, that I send you via Personal Message please?Bought it in August and still cant't fly... :-/
I'm happy to hear back from you, Daniel
2017-12-16
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

DeeKay1 Posted at 2017-12-16 18:48
Hi Thor. I have the problem that I can't update my brand new Mavic Pro. I tried everything, but nothing worked! Can you offer a working BETA Version or something to DJI Account, that I send you via Personal Message please?Bought it in August and still cant't fly... :-/

Hi Daniel, sorry for the trouble caused, we will help to add the beta firmware on Monday, please kindly wait a moment, thank you.
2017-12-16
Use props
flightlevel500
New
Austria

Same problem as fransiefrans and all the others. Wanted to fly today - was prompted for the update by the DJI iOS App. Updated failed. Mavic Pro bricked. Connection via DJI Assitant 2 works, but no firmware flash successfull. This is extremely annoyig as i have just flown this drone a couple of times before and as it was bought for making videos during the christmas season. Please give guidance on how to resolve this ASAP!

2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DeeKay1 Posted at 2017-12-16 18:48

Hi Daniel, the beta had forwarded. Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
2. Upgrade the firmware V 01.03.0813.
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest version.
See if it helps.
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

flightlevel500 Posted at 2017-12-17 04:17
Same problem as fransiefrans and all the others. Wanted to fly today - was prompted for the update by the DJI iOS App. Updated failed. Mavic Pro bricked. Connection via DJI Assitant 2 works, but no firmware flash successfull. This is extremely annoyig as i have just flown this drone a couple of times before and as it was bought for making videos during the christmas season. Please give guidance on how to resolve this ASAP!

Hi sir, just to verify, do you get the same error code as the OP? If yes, would you kindly provide me with your DJI email account so I can help to forward you the beta? Will do the best to help.
2017-12-17
Use props
DeeKay1
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-17 18:32
Hi Daniel, the beta had forwarded. Please refer to the steps below to upgrade it via the DJI Assistant 2 again.
2. Upgrade the firmware V 01.03.0813.

Hi Thor. Thank you very much for forwarding the beta to me. The problem is, that I'm logged in with email address that I send you in the PM,  but I can't see the BETA Firmware! Can you fix this? Have a nice day, Daniel
2017-12-17
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DeeKay1 Posted at 2017-12-17 21:47
Hi Thor. Thank you very much for forwarding the beta to me. The problem is, that I'm logged in with email address that I send you in the PM,  but I can't see the BETA Firmware! Can you fix this? Have a nice day, Daniel

Hi, I had forwarded the beta once again, please try to check again, let me know if you haven't received it. Thank you.
2017-12-18
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

Dear DJI Thor,

Could you please pm the phonenumber of the office in the Netherlands?
2017-12-18
Use props
DeeKay1
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-18 01:51
Hi, I had forwarded the beta once again, please try to check again, let me know if you haven't received it. Thank you.

Perfect! Can see it and try it know (crossed fingers)!
Have a nice and successful day,
Daniel
2017-12-18
Use props
DeeKay1
lvl.1

Indonesia

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-18 01:51
Hi, I had forwarded the beta once again, please try to check again, let me know if you haven't received it. Thank you.

It didn't worked.
Also a downgrade was not possible!
So now I've uploaded the Error Logs!

I hope you can help us and give a solution!

All the best,
Daniel
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DeeKay1 Posted at 2017-12-18 03:33
It didn't worked.
Also a downgrade was not possible!
So now I've uploaded the Error Logs!

Hi Daniel, what's the error code for the upgrade? Could you please provide me with the screenshot? I will help to check. Thank you so much.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-18 01:55
Dear DJI Thor,

Could you please pm the phonenumber of the office in the Netherlands?

Hi Fransiefrans, is there anything I can help you with? I will do the best to help first. And you can also send an email to support.nl@dji.com to contact them. Thank you.
2017-12-18
Use props
flightlevel500
New
Austria

Still doesnt work. No answer, and no beta firmware etc..
2017-12-18
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

Hi Thor,

Could you please help we with a new drone with updated firmware?

Im afraid the drone wont be back in time before we leave for our trip.

2017-12-18
Use props
fransiefrans
lvl.2

Netherlands

DJI Thor Posted at 2017-12-18 04:42
Hi Fransiefrans, is there anything I can help you with? I will do the best to help first. And you can also send an email to  to contact them. Thank you.

When I contact the dutch support email directly, I get the advise to send in the drone, just like you guy's in the forum and the dutch support phone number advices me to do.... DJI is not really helping me. In don't really think DJI wants to understand in what situation I'm in. If I wasn't going to make my trip in januari I would send it in directly. I just want to make sure I have a working drone when I leave.

2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

fransiefrans Posted at 2017-12-18 10:45
When I contact the dutch support email directly, I get the advise to send in the drone, just like you guy's in the forum and the dutch support phone number advices me to do.... DJI is not really helping me. In don't really think DJI wants to understand in what situation I'm in. If I wasn't going to make my trip in januari I would send it in directly. I just want to make sure I have a working drone when I leave.

Fransiefrans, I really want to help you directly, and I sympathize with your situation. Since I noticed that the error code you got when you update firmware V1.3.8.10 is 0x032800, it usually needs to be repaired.
If it is possible, you can try to update the beta and the latest firmware on another computer, if it does keep failing, we really hope you can send it in. Sorry for the inconvenience, hope your kind understanding.
2017-12-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

flightlevel500 Posted at 2017-12-18 04:50
Still doesnt work. No answer, and no beta firmware etc..

Hi sir, I got your PM, could you please provide me with the screenshot of the firmware update. I would like to check and confirm first. Thank you so much.
2017-12-18
Use props
DeeKay1
lvl.1

Indonesia

Hi Thor.

Here are 3 of the latest pictures!

Is it possible that I can get a replacement in Bangkok?
We bought the drone (in beginning september 2017), it's not a cheap toy and it was not possible to fly only 1 second...
Also we need it for our work.

That's not customer friendly.
Please help us and let's find a solution that really HELPS!

Thank you!
P.S.: It was possible to upgrade the Controller to the latest firmware, but not the drone.
But it was not possible to reset the firmware on the RC... also an error! :-/
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

DeeKay1 Posted at 2017-12-23 01:11
Hi Thor.

Thank you for the info, there is another error code after another update. So you might also need to send it back.
There is a recommended center in Bangkok, but the recommended service center can only do the repair, will not provide a replacement.
Please click here for the detailed address: https://www.dji.com/service/repair/centers
You can also contact our support@dji.com and send the drone in, we will do the best to help. Thank you.
2017-12-23
Use props
Francesco14
lvl.1

Italy

DeeKay1 Posted at 2017-12-23 01:11
Hi Thor.

I have the same problem too. I can't update or downgrade the firmware because it fails every time
2017-12-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Francesco14 Posted at 2017-12-23 13:03
I have the same problem too. I can't update or downgrade the firmware because it fails every time

Hi Francesco, what's the error code when you upgrade the firmware? For 0x020106/0x020103, we can help you get the beta and try again. If it is 0x032800, I'm sorry that you may consider to send it in for a fully diagnosis and repair.
2017-12-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules