Mavic Pro firmware upgrade failed again and again..
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Leonardo1
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1253 ft
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-17 23:27
Leonardo, the beta we mentioned here only fix the error code of 0x020106/0x020103, but it seems that you have a totally different one. Could you export the upgrade log for further analysis? We'd like to see whether we can help.

Assisstant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log

DJI Susan,

Thank you for your interest in helping solve the problem.
I could not attach the file.
Follow the link to download the log file.

Log file

2018-1-21
Use props
Leonardo1
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan

Today I made another tentative, but, to upgrade to version 01.04.0100 and also failed to update.

Follow the logs link for this attempt.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 6Q/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... zM/view?usp=sharing
2018-1-21
Use props
Leonardo1
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-17 23:27
Leonardo, the beta we mentioned here only fix the error code of 0x020106/0x020103, but it seems that you have a totally different one. Could you export the upgrade log for further analysis? We'd like to see whether we can help.

Assisstant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log

DJI Susan

Today I made another tentative, but, to upgrade to version 01.04.0100 and also failed to update.

Follow the logs link for this attempt.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... 6Q/view?usp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/ ... zM/view?usp=sharing
2018-1-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Leonardo1 Posted at 2018-1-21 10:32
DJI Susan

Received with thanks! I'll forward to our engineers for further review. We'll come back if there is any update.
2018-1-23
Use props
Leonardo1
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-23 00:49
Received with thanks! I'll forward to our engineers for further review. We'll come back if there is any update.

Thank you!
I look forward to solving the problem
2018-1-23
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Leonardo1 Posted at 2018-1-23 06:42
Thank you!
I look forward to solving the problem

Leonardo, I just got the latest news from our engineers that it is the hardware issue and we're afraid that it can not be figured out remotely. I'd suggest to send it in for check and repair: https://www.dji.com/support
2018-1-25
Use props
Leonardo1
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-1-25 02:18
Leonardo, I just got the latest news from our engineers that it is the hardware issue and we're afraid that it can not be figured out remotely. I'd suggest to send it in for check and repair: https://www.dji.com/support

DJI Susan, I am not able to send the Mavic to another country, I do not have more documents needed for shipping as well. My hope was to get some update or instruction to do some procedure to solve the problem.
2018-1-26
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Leonardo1 Posted at 2018-1-26 01:54
DJI Susan, I am not able to send the Mavic to another country, I do not have more documents needed for shipping as well. My hope was to get some update or instruction to do some procedure to solve the problem.

I'm afraid not. Please kindly check whether the local dealers or sellers can help you out.
2018-2-1
Use props
ToonDMS
lvl.1
Belgium

Hello, I have a firmware issue since few weeks which prevents me from using my AC.
When I try to update it, I got each time this error code: undefined 0x020106 I tried from DJI Assistant 2 and DJI Go 4 apps, with several batteries charged at 100%, without success each time. My AC is currently in V01.04.0300 firmware and RC has been downgraded in V01.04.0300.  

My email address linked to DJI is antoinedewaele@gmail.com

Please help me!

Antoine
2018-2-15
Use props
Samuel Fox
lvl.2
Flight distance : 4485 ft
Brazil

someone can help me with my dji spark? when i try to update to fly with my new battery in dji assistant 2 or the app , i have try several times and nothing , there is a any solution for this?

2018-2-18
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

ToonDMS Posted at 2018-2-15 04:12
Hello, I have a firmware issue since few weeks which prevents me from using my AC.
When I try to update it, I got each time this error code: undefined 0x020106 I tried from DJI Assistant 2 and DJI Go 4 apps, with several batteries charged at 100%, without success each time. My AC is currently in V01.04.0300 firmware and RC has been downgraded in V01.04.0300.  

Antoine, I'm sorry for the late response due to the holiday. Your message is well received, the beta will be available one working day, please check later.
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Samuel Fox Posted at 2018-2-18 12:01
someone can help me with my dji spark? when i try to update to fly with my new battery in dji assistant 2 or the app , i have try several times and nothing , there is a any solution for this?

[view_image]

Hi Samuel, could you export the upgrade log for analysis? Thanks in advance!

Assistant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
Assistant 2(MAC): ~/Library/Application Support/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log
APP(IOS): Click the DJI logo on the left upper corner more than 10 times, you will see the log and copy it to us
APP(Android): dji/dji.go.v4/log/cache/up_new_all
2018-2-21
Use props
Samuel Fox
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-21 00:40
Hi Samuel, could you export the upgrade log for analysis? Thanks in advance!

Assistant 2(Windows) C: /Users/XXXXXX/AppData/Roaming/DJI Assistant 2/upgrade_log

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... DMMWlpYHAD5ZwPqrhMX

here is it  upgrade log

and log

https://drive.google.com/open?id ... 5alVDBmsKzG5rWA8jZL

thank you !!!
2018-2-21
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Samuel Fox Posted at 2018-2-21 16:59
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1OYDzngAqUg-bIDMMWlpYHAD5ZwPqrhMX

here is it  upgrade log

Received with thanks! I'll forward to our engineers for review.
2018-2-21
Use props
Samuel Fox
lvl.2
Brazil

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-2-21 20:05
Received with thanks! I'll forward to our engineers for review.

thank you iam waiting for the news , be cause my drone won't upgrade  
2018-2-23
Use props
AppelMinami
lvl.1
Flight distance : 65082 ft
Netherlands

Cannot update aswell, still stuck at V01.03.0550. tried DJI customer service, still no reply by then.
2018-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

AppelMinami Posted at 2018-2-26 09:27
Cannot update aswell, still stuck at V01.03.0550. tried DJI customer service, still no reply by then.

May I have the error code when you update the firmware?
2018-2-26
Use props
nascimentohugo
lvl.1

Portugal

hello just received an assistance email from DJI saying to downgrade everything (drone and controller) to v01.03.813 but my DJI Assistante doesnt show that FW!
where do i get it?
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nascimentohugo Posted at 2018-2-27 04:58
hello just received an assistance email from DJI saying to downgrade everything (drone and controller) to v01.03.813 but my DJI Assistante doesnt show that FW!
where do i get it?

Please provide us your DJI account and we will forward the firmware to you again, thanks.
2018-2-27
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Samuel Fox Posted at 2018-2-23 06:14
thank you iam waiting for the news , be cause my drone won't upgrade

I've pushed the engineers and will help you get an update asap.
2018-2-28
Use props
irhasabir52
New

United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-10 02:34
We do understand your feelings and are working on this case.
To get it resolved, please provide me your DJI account (e-mail address), we'll ask the engineers to reconfigure it for you.
Then you can upgrade it through Assistant 2 directly, the upgrading method is the same as before.

If anyone stuck 32% while updating the windows 10 then don’t worry, it’s not a good big problem. When I have similar problem then while internet browsing it got https://appuals.com/windows-10-update-stuck-at-32/ which contain the solution of this problem.
2018-3-2
Use props
fansd3f3a208
lvl.1
Flight distance : 26795 ft
Switzerland

I just received a NEW FRESH Mavic Pro as a replacement to my previous one.

I charged it up, I connected to my RC / DJI Go App and I got a Aircraft Encoder Error (0x800000) issue and nothing on my camera live view. I tried to update (as the same message suggested) and I got error "undefined 0x020104".

I read in here that downgrading to certain older firmware versions helps. Can you allow my account (yiourkas@gmail.com) to access these older FW?
2018-3-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd3f3a208 Posted at 2018-3-2 11:06
I just received a NEW FRESH Mavic Pro as a replacement to my previous one.

I charged it up, I connected to my RC / DJI Go App and I got a Aircraft Encoder Error (0x800000) issue and nothing on my camera live view. I tried to update (as the same message suggested) and I got error "undefined 0x020104".

We apologize for the trouble caused, since it is weekend now, we will inform our engineers to forward the beta to you on Monday, will keep you updated once it is done, thanks for your patience.
2018-3-3
Use props
Flufly
New
Flight distance : 5653 ft
United States

Hi DJI Susan,

Please assist me updating my MP. I already tried updating it using the latest DJI assistant 2 software. It always failed to upgrade at 60%. Currently running .400 and plan to update to .700 but always fail. error code: undefined 0x020106
Thanks in advance.

flugerus16237@gmail.com
2018-3-6
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Flufly Posted at 2018-3-6 20:18
Hi DJI Susan,

Please assist me updating my MP. I already tried updating it using the latest DJI assistant 2 software. It always failed to upgrade at 60%. Currently running .400 and plan to update to .700 but always fail. error code: undefined 0x020106

The beta has been sent, please update according to the steps below:
1. Log into your DJI account.
2. Upgrade the firmware V1.3.8.10 or V1.3.8.11. or V1.3.8.13
3. Once it's done, please press the "Record" button on RC and make sure it's recording, then start to upgrade firmware to the latest one.
Please let us know if there is any further problem. Thanks.
2018-3-7
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fansd3f3a208 Posted at 2018-3-2 11:06
I just received a NEW FRESH Mavic Pro as a replacement to my previous one.

I charged it up, I connected to my RC / DJI Go App and I got a Aircraft Encoder Error (0x800000) issue and nothing on my camera live view. I tried to update (as the same message suggested) and I got error "undefined 0x020104".

Please refer to my post in 785# to try again, thank you.
2018-3-7
Use props
fanse1650bf4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 444849 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-3 03:19
Could you please export the upgrading log so we can forwarded it to the engineers for a further analysis?
You can find the log here: C:\Users\Account\Appdata\Roaming\DJI Assistant 2
Here is a tutorial for your reference:

Hi I’ve been having issues with the update failing on the RC of my Mavic pro. I am able to  upgrade and downgrade the aircraft no problem with DJI assistant 2, But the RC won’t update no matter what I do. VRC connects to the aircraft fine and seems to control it fine, but it won’t update. The other thing it does is since this issue popped up when I turn the Rc on It shuts right off. I have to turn it on 4 times for it to finally stay on. Also the RC will not let me downgrade the firmware either. It seems like it downloads the firmware fine but once it gets to the updating part it fails. You seem to be the one who is been helping people with this issue so I figured I would ask you. Thanks!
2018-3-8
Use props
fanse1650bf4
lvl.1
Flight distance : 444849 ft
United States

fanse1650bf4 Posted at 2018-3-8 06:37
Hi I’ve been having issues with the update failing on the RC of my Mavic pro. I am able to  upgrade and downgrade the aircraft no problem with DJI assistant 2, But the RC won’t update no matter what I do. VRC connects to the aircraft fine and seems to control it fine, but it won’t update. The other thing it does is since this issue popped up when I turn the Rc on It shuts right off. I have to turn it on 4 times for it to finally stay on. Also the RC will not let me downgrade the firmware either. It seems like it downloads the firmware fine but once it gets to the updating part it fails. You seem to be the one who is been helping people with this issue so I figured I would ask you. Thanks!

Also I’ve had my mavic since October with really no major issues. I’m using an iPhone 7+ with the mavic
2018-3-8
Use props
insert
lvl.1
Russia

lexarystyle@gmail.com pls add FRMWARE to acc. Thnx!
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator
Flight distance : 13602 ft

fanse1650bf4 Posted at 2018-3-8 06:37
Hi I’ve been having issues with the update failing on the RC of my Mavic pro. I am able to  upgrade and downgrade the aircraft no problem with DJI assistant 2, But the RC won’t update no matter what I do. VRC connects to the aircraft fine and seems to control it fine, but it won’t update. The other thing it does is since this issue popped up when I turn the Rc on It shuts right off. I have to turn it on 4 times for it to finally stay on. Also the RC will not let me downgrade the firmware either. It seems like it downloads the firmware fine but once it gets to the updating part it fails. You seem to be the one who is been helping people with this issue so I figured I would ask you. Thanks!

I am terribly sorry for the late reply. Have you tried to upgrade the RC via the mobile device? Please try this way, if the issue persists, I suggest sending the RC in for repair. Please contact our support on the following page to start a case: http://www.dji.com/support
2018-3-18
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

insert Posted at 2018-3-18 06:58
pls add FRMWARE to acc. Thnx!

Hi there, could you please provide me with your firmware update error code? Please allow me to confirm first. Thank you in advance.
2018-3-18
Use props
insert
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-18 19:20
Hi there, could you please provide me with your firmware update error code? Please allow me to confirm first. Thank you in advance.

update failed,  undefined 0x020106
2018-3-18
Use props
insert
lvl.1
Russia

current v1.03.0400
2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Thank you for your update, I had forwarded the beta to your account, please refer to DJI Mindy's reply on 785#. Hope it helps.
2018-3-19
Use props
insert
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Thor Posted at 2018-3-19 02:55
Thank you for your update, I had forwarded the beta to your account, please refer to DJI Mindy's reply on 785#. Hope it helps.

If you about DJI assistant 2, i can't see beta firmwares, pls check it again!(
2018-3-19
Use props
insert
lvl.1
Russia

2018-3-19
Use props
DJI Susan
Administrator

Thor is not available at this moment. I've forwarded this to the right team for the double check, they confirm that the beta is available in your account. Please log in your DJI Account in DJI Assistant 2 later and refresh to see whether it works. If still not, please kindly offer another working account, we'll add you in the list again.
2018-3-19
Use props
insert
lvl.1
Russia

DJI Susan Posted at 2018-3-19 20:32
Thor is not available at this moment. I've forwarded this to the right team for the double check, they confirm that the beta is available in your account. Please log in your DJI Account in DJI Assistant 2 later and refresh to see whether it works. If still not, please kindly offer another working account, we'll add you in the list again.

I have only one account! Maybe you can give me your service acc. for check? What's happend?
2018-3-20
Use props
insert
lvl.1
Russia

2018-3-20
Use props
DJI Thor
Administrator

Please try to log in the account again, if the beta version still doesn't exist, please kindly register another DJI account and provide it to me just for accessing the beta.
2018-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules