straight out of the box wanted update on connection, have done
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Slip
lvl.1
Australia

After opening box and reading quick set up guide, charging batt and controller. I connected up and it wanted to load new software so ok.
This is where it went bad, the thing downloaded up to 100%  allright I think then it went to a pic of a file with tick on it and mail/plane fying out of it.... but shows updating  0%
When going back to app it says Cannot Enter the Camera View - wait until update complete.  "only problem is the update is stalled it seems on 0%" ????  HELP
2017-5-3
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

Great another one with update problems :-/ DJI finally should take this issues serious!

You can rescue your Mavic Pro by connecting it to your PC and flash back an older frimware which works fine (in my case 01.03.0550). Use DJI Assistant 2 to flash the firmware you want. And don't forget to bring your remote controller to the same software before you fly!

Ignore the latest fw v01.03.0600 some users/mavics can't install it, and nobody knows why.

Here is an video how to change firmware via PC:

2017-5-3
Use props
Slip
lvl.1
Australia

patman89 Posted at 2017-5-3 02:57
Great another one with update problems :-/ DJI finally should take this issues serious!

You can rescue your Mavic Pro by connecting it to your PC and flash back an older frimware which works fine (in my case 01.03.0550). Use DJI Assistant 2 to flash the firmware you want. And don't forget to bring your remote controller to the same software before you fly!

Thanks. I've spent half of my day getting nowhere with this and now had enough for the day.  I will follow your advice and thanks again, will update forum tomorrow.
2017-5-3
Use props
Slip
lvl.1
Australia

Ohh by the way I obviously got quite frustrated with this happening strait up.  I did also jus go "will it fire up and yes I flew it inside a couple of times no problems, basic functions all ok and auto landed two or three times also with no problem. Just no app on iPhone 7 when using and obviously no camera footage ??
2017-5-3
Use props
patman89
lvl.4
Flight distance : 288327 ft
Germany

Slip Posted at 2017-5-3 03:44
Ohh by the way I obviously got quite frustrated with this happening strait up.  I did also jus go "will it fire up and yes I flew it inside a couple of times no problems, basic functions all ok and auto landed two or three times also with no problem. Just no app on iPhone 7 when using and obviously no camera footage ??

You can record a footage by pressing the Record Button on the upper left of your controller. But without the app running on your connected mobile device you can not see what you are recording ;-)

Also you need to make sure to use a proper sd-card. It should handle 4k video recording - which means a lot of data.
2017-5-3
Use props
Slip
lvl.1
Australia

Thanks Patman89...... Did not know about DJI assistant 2, being a newbie to this model and watching only basic set up and best to use function settings I stupidly thought plug it in to you IPhone with the Go4 app d your away.
Well  you were right the assistant actually allowed the latest version FW that the iPhone was struggling with so did the remote first then the bird and bingo put it all back with the IPhone 7 in the mix and bang we have vision and app responding well. Still pics - yes, video - yes ....... happy now will fly tomoz if not raining. Thanks again.
2017-5-3
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules