Just another rant about DJI's terrible customer service
740 6 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Podikpo-cc
lvl.1
Canada

Hello DJI, it is really sad that customers have to turn to your forums to get any real answers from your customer service these days. I submitted my drone for repair over a month ago and although I was apparently at fault ( I activated the emergency landing ) it took you guys 3 weeks to tell me that. After constantly calling and going back and forth with your repair team I've paid the repair fee and still no update from you guys. I really love your product but is getting to the point that it's not worth the crap you guys put people through. This was a birthday gift but so far it's brought me nothing but misery. My case number is CAS-544258-B0Q4T8
Thanks.
2017-5-3
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

I wonder where I may have heard this before?
COPY.jpg
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

From what I can see, the payment was confirmed Today and will moving through the process again shortly. You would receive further updates, including tracking infomration by next week as a high-ball estimate.
2017-5-3
Use props
Podikpo-cc
lvl.1
Canada

DJI-Jamie Posted at 2017-5-3 13:45
From what I can see, the payment was confirmed Today and will moving through the process again shortly. You would receive further updates, including tracking infomration by next week as a high-ball estimate.

Its nice you can see that on your end, would also be nice if i could get a payment confirmation from dji or some form of communication that you have received the payment rather than having to rant like a child on here to get a response
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

Podikpo-cc Posted at 2017-5-4 05:32
Its nice you can see that on your end, would also be nice if i could get a payment confirmation from dji or some form of communication that you have received the payment rather than having to rant like a child on here to get a response

For payment confirmation, there isn't a notification sent, however, it a noticeable status change when you're reviewing you case via the Repair Trace system. You should have received a notification from Repair Today stating that it has finished the repair process, and in turn getting ready for shipping.
2017-5-4
Use props
Podikpo-cc
lvl.1
Canada

Hello dji Jamie. So it's been exactly a week since you guys told me to excercise patience that my drone has been repaired and it would be shipped back to me within 2 business days tops. But as I am writing this post I'm yet to receive anything. Everytime I call in to ask what's going on I keep getting the same scripted " I'd follow up with your case personally and you should hear from up today" can you please do something.
Thanks
2017-5-11
Use props
Podikpo-cc
lvl.1
Canada

I think it's really sad that customers have to turn to this medium / way to get answers from you dji guys
2017-5-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules