Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Osmo Chest Mount
1424 3 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans49c3f326
New
Flight distance : 1460 ft
United Kingdom

Has anyone out there used the chest mount? One of the reasons i bought the Osmo was to take smoother mountain bike footage. I currently use an adaptor to attach the Osmo to a GoPro chest mount, however the weight of it does mean it shifts around quite a lot. Im wondering if the Osmo version is any better....however its not a risk im willing to take when its £60 (a ridiculous price). Just wondering if anyone out there has tried it already? The alternative is to buy the GoPro Karma grip as i have a GoPro Hero Black 5 anyway, however i cant afford them both, and dont to lose the functionality of the Osmo, such as the timelapse, the active track etc, so id rather keep hold of the Osmo and find a better mount.
2017-5-3
Use props
Orind
lvl.4
Flight distance : 129754 ft
United States

Yes...I posted a video in one of my threads.  It was just on paved trails, as our off road trails still need to dry from winter.  I found the mount easy to put on, and comfortable to wear.  The Osmo was securely held.
2017-5-4
Use props
Orind
lvl.4
United States

duplicate....delete
2017-5-4
Use props
Orind
lvl.4
United States

I finally got to use the chest mount on some mountain bike trails--very pleased with the results.  I did need to be a bit careful in how I located the mount on my body--had it a little to "left" and my left arm hit the gimbal occasionally--a quick readjustment took care of that.  Also, "aim" could be challenging when I changed body positions (out of the saddle on descents).
2017-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules