1162 7 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
FLAMINGTREE3D
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1891555 ft
United States

Hi everyone,

I flew my Inspire 2 with X4S this morning and it had no problems. When I went out for a second time,  I took the cap off the gimbal port on the aircraft and this is what I saw.

There is absolutely no way I can get the camera attached. Has anyone had this happen to them before? I really hope I can get it fixed today.

Thank you!

Check out my drone YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCcdZ34P3TewzVUtwpOE9oOw

In Christ Jesus alone,

Jacob Howard
2017-5-3
Use props
FLAMINGTREE3D
lvl.2
United States

Hi,

I'm sorry,  I actually just figured out what was wrong. When I took the cap off I accidentally pressed the release button and it twisted it.

For anyone else with this issue, just push the gimbal port button in and twist it back.

DJI support said I'd have to send it in for repair and I literally just fixed it in one second. They obviously were no help, especially after waiting on the phone for an hour.

Thank you.

In Christ Jesus alone,

Jacob Howard
2017-5-3
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
Flight distance : 112405 ft
United States

FLAMINGTREE3D Posted at 2017-5-3 14:16
Hi,

I'm sorry,  I actually just figured out what was wrong. When I took the cap off I accidentally pressed the release button and it twisted it.

It's good to hear it got sorted. Just to clarify, did you also happen to send Support the same picture you posted on the Forum, or just a description?
2017-5-3
Use props
FLAMINGTREE3D
lvl.2
United States

Hi,  yes,  I sent them the picture and the instant response was: "Our repairs team have informed me that they don't have any parts for sale but they said you need to send the aircraft so they can replace the damage part."

That just doesn't seem right.

In Christ Jesus alone,

Jacob Howard
2017-5-3
Use props
Altitude Drones
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1488520 ft
United Kingdom

They do try to help but I'm sure their super busy.  To be fair though they have sorted me out on various occasions. I'm from the UK so use the Netherlands team for my issues and they have been great so far.

I think it'd be nice to have a one to one service but the very product we own is the kind of thing that will eventually lead to this been a relic. At least for the meantime we have humans answering our calls and emails rather than a drone
2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

FLAMINGTREE3D Posted at 2017-5-3 17:31
Hi,  yes,  I sent them the picture and the instant response was: "Our repairs team have informed me that they don't have any parts for sale but they said you need to send the aircraft so they can replace the damage part."

That just doesn't seem right.

If you happen to have a ticket number for that correspondence, I can pass the information along to the appropriate team in order to improve their service.
2017-5-4
Use props
FLAMINGTREE3D
lvl.2
United States

Hi,

Sorry, only just saw this. They did not give me a ticket number but the email address of the person I worked with was: support.na316@dji.com

Thank you.

In Christ Jesus alone,

Jacob Howard
2017-6-5
Use props
DJI-Jamie
DJI team
United States

FLAMINGTREE3D Posted at 2017-6-5 12:00
Hi,

Sorry, only just saw this. They did not give me a ticket number but the email address of the person I worked with was:

If you got an email address, there should be some sort of ticket or case number. If you want to PM your email, I can try to look it up. If not, I will forward what I have.
2017-6-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules