Would you buy Dji Goggles at the first moment?
4795 85 2017-5-3
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LoveJ
Second Officer
Flight distance : 43379 ft
China

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-5-22 03:47
Yes J, just wow.
I didnt intend to do a full in-depth reviwe, but im sure you would not have an hard time finding a few on youtube. Some of you guys can be so critical, relax. i was alowed to try the goggles for a few minuites and was simply shearing my moment.

Glad to hear your comments and sharing. Very useful and valuable to me. Thanks again.
2017-5-22
Use props
LoveJ
Second Officer
China

Frostywinter Posted at 2017-5-22 18:00
I picked up my DJI Googles last Friday (pre ordered from local store)
Wow they are fantastic - A great experience
You can also record your flight on the built in SD card so you can show other people that flight through the Goggles latter on.

Another Wower. :-)
I guess P4 firmware needs upgrading before you can use head tracking mode. Just pay attention to the firmware upgrade notice.
2017-5-22
Use props
terry735001
New
Flight distance : 18602 ft
United States

R&L Aerial  Posted at 2017-5-4 11:03
Pointless to own for me, these things give me headaches

same things to me but i would all so want to know how well they work if its any thing like the app
2017-5-22
Use props
Michael Kaine
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1217520 ft
  • >>>
United States

Hi J. I would have loved to give a more in-depth review on the goggles but they hadn't been released yet and I was only allowed to try them for about seven minutes which was not enough time to examine them and give accurate information. But what I can tell you is that the picture quality is the best that I've ever seen and there didn't appear to bne noticeable lag, the screen size FOV was also very impressive and even more impressive was that there was no screen bleed and the edges of the screen did not blur like all of the other goggles that i have tried. I also say that they're very comfortable compared to other goggles like that shark for instance are pressed to your face in stretches the skin around your eyes and can leave some really ugly looking marks after you remove them
2017-5-23
Use props
LoveJ
Second Officer
China

terry735001 Posted at 2017-5-22 21:07
same things to me but i would all so want to know how well they work if its any thing like the app

I may also feel dizzy when playing some of the 3D games. A little worried if same thing happens to me with goggles.
2017-5-23
Use props
LoveJ
Second Officer
China

Michael Kaine Posted at 2017-5-23 05:22
Hi J. I would have loved to give a more in-depth review on the goggles but they hadn't been released yet and I was only allowed to try them for about seven minutes which was not enough time to examine them and give accurate information. But what I can tell you is that the picture quality is the best that I've ever seen and there didn't appear to bne noticeable lag, the screen size FOV was also very impressive and even more impressive was that there was no screen bleed and the edges of the screen did not blur like all of the other goggles that i have tried. I also say that they're very comfortable compared to other goggles like that shark for instance are pressed to your face in stretches the skin around your eyes and can leave some really ugly looking marks after you remove them

Looking forward to your in-depth review when you get your goggles. :-)
2017-5-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules