Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
This should be the Combo bag!
1018 7 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Irmantast
lvl.2
Norway

Hello, everyone

I have mavic pro fly more combo and i have never been happy enough with the bag mavic comes with.
Ordered this one from aliexpress for 56 usd, and now i am extremely happy:

b1.jpg b2.jpg

It fits fly more combo + ND filters and others small things. Enough place for 4 batteries and the charger.
Perfect for holidays trips.

2017-5-4
Use props
DJI-Ken
DJI team
Flight distance : 1515312 ft
  • >>>
United States

Looks like a nice bag, good find.
2017-5-4
Use props
Doots
lvl.3
Flight distance : 682598 ft
United States

Anything is better than the small one that comes with the fly more combo. I bought a backpack style one also. So much better!
2017-5-4
Use props
laceyboy
lvl.3
Flight distance : 159820 ft
United States

Sorry, for me it ruins portability of the Mavic.
2017-5-4
Use props
Mcflying
lvl.4
Flight distance : 243753 ft
Netherlands

Looks great,...but a bit to large for me.
I throw the combo bag in a small bagpack
Throw in some apples and some water and of i am yippie yah yeah!!!!
2017-5-4
Use props
Doots
lvl.3
Flight distance : 682598 ft
United States

laceyboy Posted at 2017-5-4 12:09
Sorry, for me it ruins portability of the Mavic.

Understandable to a point but a backpack or camera bag a little bigger than the DJI supplied one hardly "ruins" the portability. It may not be as stealthy but the dji bag was just too small for me.
2017-5-4
Use props
Tahoe Flyer
lvl.3
Flight distance : 122215 ft
United States

Would be decent for a carry on bag or tooling around. I got a LowePro bag as I tend to take more with me and also and going deeper into backcountry areas at times. This bag does look nice though. Like the wood grain look. Classy.
2017-5-4
Use props
AACY
lvl.4
Flight distance : 518012 ft
United States

Looking good. Also was thinking about buying something like this,but after giving it some thought. I instead invested on a PGYTECH hard case, the idea behind it is to keep the MAVIC stored on that one while not in use, since putting it back in the original box is a bit of a hassle. Then use the fly more combo bag for traveling. I will take the mavic inside the hard case while doing some long haul flight and bring the small bag to move inside the country that I am visiting. The advantage of the hard case and this bagpack is that you don't have to worry about putting the batteries on a LiPo bag, since they are already contained.
2017-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules