DJI Care....Keep Crying
607 3 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Sjatty05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294613 ft
United States

I sent my Phantom 4 in for repair under DJI Care.  After a month of emails that weren't answered and didn't make any sense, I was shipped someone else's Phantom 4.  It was still registered to them.   A light was out and it didn't fly right.  It was clear no testing had been done on it.

Here is the interesting part.  When I reported that problem, DJI was responsive.  Oscar, a manager,  promised that if I sent my Phantom 4 back, a new one would be sent back as soon as it arrived.   I was sent an invoice saying that the unit was under warranty repair and the main controller module will be replaced.  I have tried every way I can - calling, chat, and on the forums to tell them what Oscar promised and that I don't want that broken drone back.  

DJI is reminding me of American Honda.   Hondas are great cars unless something goes wrong, their customer service is as bad as DJIs.  

CAS-601929-C8D8Z9

2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Your case is under process, we replied your another thread as well.
We will send you a replacement as promised, no worries, appreciate your patience and support!
2017-5-4
Use props
Sjatty05
lvl.2
Flight distance : 294613 ft
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2017-5-4 18:33
Your case is under process, we replied your another thread as well.
We will send you a replacement as promised, no worries, appreciate your patience and support!

Replacement of Severely Damaged Aircraft

If your coverage amount is sufficient, a brand new aircraft will be provided if the covered unit is damaged beyond repair.

This is quote taken from the DJI Care website
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Joe
Captain

United States

Thread closed. Please don't make duplicate threads on the same topic.
2017-5-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules