Case # CAS-564909-G0J7L0
713 3 2017-5-4
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fans6cecbe97
New
Flight distance : 17385 ft

United States

I am just in the same situation than everyone else very sad that such of brand and products have such of bad reputation and atmosphere among customers... just because of the department that matters most... customer service.
Anyways, my case number is:
CAS-564909-G0J7L0I sent my drone back on april 20th, they responded April 25th and I paid my invoice April 25th. It has been since and my case got stuck in the 3 to 6 working days process. Is there any way I can get an update about it? Just like a big % of the users, I am going in a vacation and I was planning in taking it

Thanks again for all your support!

Screen Shot 2017-05-04 at 7.12.34 PM.png

2017-5-4
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Really sorry to have kept you waiting for the repair process, we are aware of the situation and working very hard to get all sorted out as soon as possible recently.
We reported your concern to the repair team, will try our best to help you out shortly.
2017-5-4
Use props
fans6cecbe97
New
Flight distance : 17385 ft

United States

Hello Natalia and thank you for the response!
DJI Support did i fact contacted me this morning and were pretty positive about the delivery of my drone by before my trip... Thanks again for the support!
2017-5-5
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

fans6cecbe97 Posted at 2017-5-5 21:16
Hello Natalia and thank you for the response!
DJI Support did i fact contacted me this morning and were pretty positive about the delivery of my drone by before my trip... Thanks again for the support!

Appreciate your update, it's our pleasure to help you.
Please let me know if you have any further questions.
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules