Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Google pixel phone conflict with DJI GO app
2032 3 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Explorando Arou
New
Flight distance : 35233 ft
United States

We are having some difficulties using the Osmo Mobile with the Google Pixel phone, they are both great machines and used to work seamlessly well. There are other people talking about their issues with this two great devices but in this case, the two are pairing, the app is opening and launching the tutorial and after a couple minutes it stops with a message saying: " DJI GO has stopped, open app again - send feedback" I hope Google and DJI are getting our feedback and system logs so they can figure out what is happening.

Make it a happy and creative life!!
2017-5-5
Use props
fans6fa772ed
New

United States

Same issue. Uninstalled, reinstalled, rebooted. Still crashes within 30 seconds of opening the dji go app on samsung s6
2017-5-6
Use props
fans74f99f06
New
Canada

Using a Samsung Galaxy 8+ and Mavic Pro for several weeks with no issue. After updating to GO 4 Version 4.0.7 this morning the app immediately crashes with the following error message:

"DJI GO 4 does not support the current Display size settings and may behave unexpectedly."

I've tried changing the display settings but still receive the same error.
2017-5-9
Use props
BayleeBarrier
New
United States

I don't understand why they cannot seem to get it right on this app, I have had several problems and everything I am reading is about people with the most u p to date android phones available and yet their app still has trouble running. Something needs to change.
2017-5-10
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules