Countries Phantom 4 Charger is applicable to
949 8 2017-5-5
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Varun K.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985807 ft
United States

Does anyone know the list of countries that I can use my Phantom 4 charger for drone and remote, or do I have to get a converter? In other words, is it like an apple charger, where you can use it in every country, or is it a charger that needs a converter for the voltage. For example, in Australia, the voltage is 240 volts, while in the US, it is only 120 volts. I want to know if the charger can handle double the voltage while it is not destroying or overheating the battery like Apple chargers can.
2017-5-5
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

The charger uses a universal power supply, it can be used in almost any country. And yes, we use it here in Australia. Look at the specs on the side of it, the very first spec gives the input voltage range as 100-240 V AC 50-60 Cycles.
2017-5-5
Use props
Dnerve
lvl.3
Flight distance : 523799 ft
Ireland

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-5 17:41
The charger uses a universal power supply, it can be used in almost any country. And yes, we use it here in Australia. Look at the specs on the side of it, the very first spec gives the input voltage range as 100-240 V AC 50-60 Cycles.

This^^

All you need is the proper AC power cord or a travel adapter.
2017-5-5
Use props
Varun K.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 985807 ft
United States

Okay, thanks, guys!
2017-5-6
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

I use this one when I travel. It works in around the worlds. You might need converter for your shaver etc.

https://www.amazon.com/LiteFuze- ... 6ZKY9C8K400TNT0VV5S
2017-5-7
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

dronist Posted at 2017-5-7 14:20
I use this one when I travel. It works in around the worlds. You might need converter for your shaver etc.

https://www.amazon.com/LiteFuze-Travel-Voltage-Frequency-Converter/dp/B01K7UZ0VG/ref=pd_lpo_vtph_23_tr_t_3?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=C6ZKY9C8K400TNT0VV5S

Why? As already stated, the DJI charger does not need any voltage or frequency conversion, it works fine in all parts of the world.
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-7 15:24
Why? As already stated, the DJI charger does not need any voltage or frequency conversion, it works fine in all parts of the world.

As I stated, he might need it for some other equipment, like shaver etc...
2017-5-7
Use props
Geebax
First Officer
Australia

dronist Posted at 2017-5-7 17:17
As I stated, he might need it for some other equipment, like shaver etc...

I doubt it. I travel internationally quite a bit, and those bad old days of having to have converters is gone.
2017-5-7
Use props
dronist
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Geebax Posted at 2017-5-7 17:35
I doubt it. I travel internationally quite a bit, and those bad old days of having to have converters is gone.

Better be prepared then, Ooooh shoot, I should have done that but now I am 4000 miles away... Ultimately it is the OP who knows where he is traveling and what equipments he have that have dual voltage or not.
2017-5-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules