Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic Pro - Gimbal Obstruction / Motor Overload
59377 85 2017-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_zCSG48LS3JI9
New

United States

I bought a used gimble with the ribbon cable on amazon. if this doesn't fix it Ill be selling the whole set up to the high bidder....loved this drone for all 10 minutes i got to fly it.
2020-4-16
Use props
Artvicus
lvl.1

United States

djiuser_zCSG48LS3JI9 Posted at 4-16 15:58
I bought a used gimble with the ribbon cable on amazon. if this doesn't fix it Ill be selling the whole set up to the high bidder....loved this drone for all 10 minutes i got to fly it.

How did it go? Did you fix it?
2020-4-20
Use props
joemaxwell23
lvl.1
Flight distance : 111480 ft
Fiji

JayLee in Aus Posted at 2017-5-15 03:46
https://youtu.be/CEhOkgkpHKs

I have the same Problem...Did you manage to fix it.

My drone didnt  crash it just automatically got this problem lens keeps moving around whipping back and forward left to right with snow lens. I did the IMU Callibration which is no problem at all it works well but gimbal problem only.
Please help.
2020-8-9
Use props
Justincroucher
New

South Africa

I have a DJI Mavic pro - i have never crashed my unit and have not flown it for about a year - now i turn it on and i update the fly zones and my gimbal goes crazy! iv tried everything from firmware to factory reset then i find this tread that its a known problem ! please can DJI let me know how i can resolve this
2020-12-12
Use props
isladeiona
lvl.1
Flight distance : 9462 ft
Spain

DJI Diana Posted at 2017-8-13 22:47
Sorry to read on it, I understand how you feel. Since you've sent the drone in, may I know what is your case number? I'll do my best to escalate it for you.

Can anyone say what has actually been the cause of this? I am on holiday in Spain, my drone has only flown about 3 hrs since I bought it in 2017, been using it briefly these last few days but now I have the same gimbal obstructed/ overload error.  It hasn't been crashed and gets stored in a hard case so Im at a loss as to what's gone wrong??
2021-10-20
Use props
djiuser_q67r5d6i8OVF
New

United Kingdom

suchin2 Posted at 2017-7-10 21:51
fanse152cfc8 What's the outcome from DJI ?? please update like to know..

I have the same issue. Managed to crack my leg and the camera won't calibrate past 10% - it is stuck. I didn't get the care in 48 hours so now they won't let me get it...

What was the outcome and what did you have to pay?
2021-10-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules