Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
HELP! X3 has no image
6261 41 2017-5-6
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fanse2d09664
New
Flight distance : 379344 ft
United States

Hey Rich or Donnie

I purchased a used X3 from ebay and it was listed for parts it has the same issue, will record video and pictures to SD card but no image transmission. I also have the Osmo Handle and it transmits and image to the go app while using it on the osmo handle but not on my Inspire 1. I have 2 other x3 cameras that have broken gimbals so I thought maybe I could swap out the boards inside the camera and so I tried it and I then get an image in the go app with both the Inspire 1 and the osmo handle but the gimbal doesn't work so I put the original boards back onto it and the gimbal works fine and back to the same thing no image in the go app on the inspire 1 but will record to the SD card and it works on the Osmo handle. Do you think this also has the same issue with a corrupted module? all FW is current according to the app. Also is there a way I could use the boards from the other x3 cameras I have and get the gimbal to function correctly cause that would defiantly be cheaper than sending it to DJI and probably faster. Thanks
2017-8-29
Use props
PMG
lvl.1
Flight distance : 1601 ft
United States

fanse2d09664 Posted at 2017-8-29 20:41
Hey Rich or Donnie

I purchased a used X3 from ebay and it was listed for parts it has the same issue, will record video and pictures to SD card but no image transmission. I also have the Osmo Handle and it transmits and image to the go app while using it on the osmo handle but not on my Inspire 1. I have 2 other x3 cameras that have broken gimbals so I thought maybe I could swap out the boards inside the camera and so I tried it and I then get an image in the go app with both the Inspire 1 and the osmo handle but the gimbal doesn't work so I put the original boards back onto it and the gimbal works fine and back to the same thing no image in the go app on the inspire 1 but will record to the SD card and it works on the Osmo handle. Do you think this also has the same issue with a corrupted module? all FW is current according to the app. Also is there a way I could use the boards from the other x3 cameras I have and get the gimbal to function correctly cause that would defiantly be cheaper than sending it to DJI and probably faster. Thanks

Gents... So my X3 needs to be reseated sometimes to get video. Looks to be a moisture issue here in my 72 degree AC house? What are your thoughts?
2018-7-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules